Searching for wife

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Searching for wife

I'm searching for beautiful Russian girl to start relationship. I'm serious, finacially stable and well educated. Please send offers via pm

this user said in another post he has a girlfriend - just saying in case somebody is so egoistic to want a monogam relationship. Abduls often are into polygam relationships, so this might be clear to most of you anyway. Also have a look at his other posts to get an impression of "well educated"

Comment

^
      this user follows me around forums to check what I'm writing, but she will fail in her task to create my psychological profile simply because she doesn't know when I'm serious and when I'm not

btw monogamous relationship = being egoist now?

Comment

What is serious is your fever ;o

Comment

Originally posted by Sancta_Lux View Post
          What is serious is your fever ;o
          Sex fever

Comment

Originally posted by jordan_rudess View Post
            ^
            this user follows me around forums to check what I'm writing, but she will fail in her task to create my psychological profile simply because she doesn't know when I'm serious and when I'm not

btw monogamous relationship = being egoist now?
            I think it is you who does not know when somebody is serious and when not....as I said "have a look at his other posts"

Comment

Originally posted by Suna123 View Post

I think it is you who does not know when somebody is serious and when not....as I said "have a look at his other posts"
              ^

This user is just sad she isn't Russian and doesn't meet the requirements of this ad

Comment

Sex fever

Comment

I'm no muslim

Comment

This user is just sad she isn't Russian and doesn't meet the requirements of this ad
                    I'm much better - I'm Turkish or even Arab......but since you are only a little boy, I will lay you over my knee and give you a nice beating like all good Arab moms do for looking for a wife or even worse a Russian whore for sex out of wedlock without my permission .

Comment

I'm no muslim
                      ehh your name is Abdul and you look for Russian wife in forum, with sex fever......Are you sure you are not Muslim?

Comment

I'm much better - I'm Turkish or even Arab......but since you are only a little boy, I will lay you over my knee and give you a nice beating like all good Arab moms do for looking for a wife or even worse a Russian whore for sex out of wedlock without my permission .
                        Russian whore? That's quite butthurt of you I smell jealousy over amazing beauty of etheric Russian women

Comment

ehh your name is Abdul and you look for Russian wife in forum, with sex fever......Are you sure you are not Muslim?
                          Sure, I'm definitely Catholic

Comment

Russian whore? That's quite butthurt of you I smell jealousy over amazing beauty of etheric Russian women
                            huh, why are you behaving like a whiny toddler. I know you are into sex out of wedlock.....but since you are a man and men having sex out of wedlock is normal, then only your future Russian beauty can be called whore for having sex out of wedlock with you. And as a Catholic you should know, that this is:
                            حرام!!!! (for the woman)

Comment

huh, why are you behaving like a whiny toddler. I know you are into sex out of wedlock.....but since you are a man and men having sex out of wedlock is normal, then only your future Russian beauty can be called whore for having sex out of wedlock with you. And as a Catholic you should know, that this is:
                              حرام!!!! (for the woman)
                              That's just Catholic morality that you despise anyway, so shouldn't be a problem with you. I'd stay with butthurt

Comment

Working...
                              X