Searching for wife

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jordan_rudess View Post
    Have you ever met such situation that there is long term relationship from a club one night stand?
    yes - several.
    I don't say it is the best way to get to know eachother, but it is one way.

Comment

Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post
      Hades is right. Russian, Polish and Ukrainian woman are all equally good looking. The 26 year-old Polish woman who has been writing to me for one year now is very pretty. She doesn’t have tattoos or a ring in her nose either...! She’s a normal young woman. I’m sure there are many like her in Krakow right now.

When I corresponded with an elderly lady (linguist) from Italy, I was sure that this woman is not from Krakow.

Comment

Originally posted by Hades91 View Post
        By the way aiming only one long sniper shot for perfect relationship is a little bit naive. That's not the kind of society we are living in nowadays. You need a full auto machine gun to hit the proper target.
        I would express it differently. We don't take the first chance for our one, only and last chance. We see if it works in everyday life and if the necessary compromises are bearable in the long run....if not, next try and this time with more experience what is actually important for us. This goes on either until we found the perfect match or give up on finding the perfect match
        People who look for the one and only from the beginning, stay single life long more often than not from what I have observed.

Comment

Originally posted by Suna123 View Post

People who look for the one and only from the beginning, stay single life long more often than not from what I have observed.
          If the person is a fool, it lasting ... for a lifetime.

Comment

No, Hades is not right. I mean there are many 10/10 women both in Poland and Russia or Ukraine but there are subtle differences in looks he just doesn't notice it
            Hades is in his fourties so his eyesight is getting very bad...?

A woman is not a car. You don’t choose a wife like you choose the color of your new car.

Comment

Hades is in his fourties so his eyesight is getting very bad...?

A woman is not a car. You don’t choose a wife like you choose the color of your new car.

And who says you do. Just saying that out of two sets (a. Polish women, b. Russian women) I prefer to search in the second one

Comment

A woman is not a car ...

Older people are like children. They can't tell the difference between a hunter and a victim.

But children power
                Will win, I am sure
                This is sweet lovers for us
                Your fantasy
                Will find new nice colours
                But now it's time to go
                You are the children
                Your life will be very hard ...

Last edited by dmitri11; 10-07-2018, 03:00 PM.

Comment

And who says you do. Just saying that out of two sets (a. Polish women, b. Russian women) I prefer to search in the second one
                  Then I suggest you work at becoming very rich like Mr Trump. That way you can get yourself a trophy wife.

Comment

Yup and I also forgot Poles need a visa to enter Russia
                    Seems you haven't been doing your homework here...

Comment

Then I suggest you work at becoming very rich like Mr Trump. That way you can get yourself a trophy wife.

Meh, I don't need a trophy, I want regular person

Comment

Meh, I don't need a trophy, I want regular person
                        That’s OK. Work at becoming successful. Strong finances will make you happier, healthier and help you live longer as well.

Comment

No, Hades is not right. I mean there are many 10/10 women both in Poland and Russia or Ukraine but there are subtle differences in looks he just doesn't notice it
                          What for subtle difference should that be?
                          Don't watch only girls on photos, many classy girls aren't that photogenic but their shiny wings unfold at party nights.
                          Maybe you like Russian girls with slightly Asian admixture which are rather rare here?

Comment

What for subtle difference should that be?
                            Don't watch only girls on photos, many classy girls aren't that photogenic but their shiny wings unfold at party nights.
                            Maybe you like Russian girls with slightly Asian admixture which are rather rare here?
                            It's hard to describe just like that, for example when I walk through the city here I;m always able to tell which one is Ukrainian, they are differences in looks in them, they also dress way differently than Polish women.

AndI yes I also like a bit Asian mixture in them. Russian girls soemtimes have a bit different eyes
                            Last edited by jordan_rudess; 10-08-2018, 05:31 AM.

Comment

It's hard to describe just like that, for example when I walk through the city here I;m always able to tell which one is Ukrainian, they are differences in looks in them, they also dress way differently than Polish women.

AndI yes I also like a bit Asian mixture in them. Russian girls soemtimes have a bit different eyes
                              Ukrainian and Moldovan girls are in average shorter and have less germanic and nordic admixture like people here. They move mostly in groups without their males, hence it's not a big deal to recognize them.
                              Nevertheless your desired Asian admixture is rare in Ukrainian girls as well as in girls from Kaliningrad, so you have to travel further eastwards to find your perfect wife.

However look isn't everything, you want probably a gurl that shares your worldviews?
                              You want a pious catholic chick that want defend her belief with her life (food for lions in Colosseum), untouched in bast case, Russian Passport, 90% Slavic 10% Asian and of course long legged 10/10 with C boobs?

Post your visage on tinder with your requirements and look how many gals will reply to that.

Comment

Ukrainian and Moldovan girls are in average shorter and have less germanic and nordic admixture like people here. They move mostly in groups without their males, hence it's not a big deal to recognize them.
                                Nevertheless your desired Asian admixture is rare in Ukrainian girls as well as in girls from Kaliningrad, so you have to travel further eastwards to find your perfect wife.

However look isn't everything, you want probably a gurl that shares your worldviews?
                                You want a pious catholic chick that want defend her belief with her life (food for lions in Colosseum), untouched in bast case, Russian Passport, 90% Slavic 10% Asian and of course long legged 10/10 with C boobs?

Post your visage on tinder with your requirements and look how many gals will reply to that.
                                Not really sharing my world views, I'd prefer her to have her own views first of all, because I meet a lot of girls recently who don't have any views at all and that's much worse. Of course being with some radical feminist would be annoying in the long run, I'd prefer just normal girl

As for looks, I have already posted example photo of what I mean by 10/10
                                Last edited by jordan_rudess; 10-08-2018, 12:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X