You mean that chick here?

Which one of them?

Yes, that chick.
      From these three asses? The first one but all three loof good

Comment

Originally posted by jordan_rudess View Post

Yes, that chick.
        From these three asses? The first one but all three loof good
        It's not only the butt alone, it's the whole back incl. legs.
        You have to see that live and in movement, face isn't the essence of femininity at all.

In Roger's analogy:
        You don't buy a car only because it has sexy front lights and cooling grill, you have to see the synergy and sexiness of a entire construction. Of course a test drive is always obligatory. But Roger seems only to be obsessed with colors.

Some polish Viper

Last edited by Hades91; 10-08-2018, 02:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post

Then I suggest you work at becoming very rich like Mr Trump. That way you can get yourself a trophy wife.

Russian language uses the English phrase "сэконд-хэнд" = second-hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Suna123 View Post

I'm much better - I'm Turkish or even Arab......but since you are only a little boy, I will lay you over my knee and give you a nice beating like all good Arab moms do for looking for a wife or even worse a Russian whore for sex out of wedlock without my permission .
            You can do that with me anytime

Comment

Originally posted by Hades91 View Post

It's not only the butt alone, it's the whole back incl. legs.
              You have to see that live and in movement, face isn't the essence of femininity at all.

In Roger's analogy:
              You don't buy a car only because it has sexy front lights and cooling grill, you have to see the synergy and sexiness of a entire construction. Of course a test drive is always obligatory. But Roger seems only to be obsessed with colors.

Some polish Viper

This is also very attractive girl, but I still prefer Russian

Just a couple from thousands examples found on instagram:
              https://www.instagram.com/mary_darts/
              https://www.instagram.com/by_vasilevich/
              https://www.instagram.com/milenabessonova/
              https://www.instagram.com/tisshko/
              https://www.instagram.com/katekirienko/
              https://www.instagram.com/lanaviish/
              https://www.instagram.com/viki_doux/

Comment

Originally posted by jordan_rudess View Post
                I'm searching for beautiful Russian girl to start relationship. I'm serious, finacially stable and well educated. Please send offers via pm
                Easier to go to Russia or to learn the language and then tell some girl that you will visit? Asking for offers might get many of unscrupulous parties but you might get lucky, too.

Comment

Ukrainian and Moldovan girls are in average shorter and have less germanic and nordic admixture like people here. They move mostly in groups without their males, hence it's not a big deal to recognize them.
                  Nevertheless your desired Asian admixture is rare in Ukrainian girls as well as in girls from Kaliningrad, so you have to travel further eastwards to find your perfect wife.

However look isn't everything, you want probably a gurl that shares your worldviews?
                  You want a pious catholic chick that want defend her belief with her life (food for lions in Colosseum), untouched in bast case, Russian Passport, 90% Slavic 10% Asian and of course long legged 10/10 with C boobs?

Post your visage on tinder with your requirements and look how many gals will reply to that.
                  You don't look at very many, then.

That's generalizing. Some Ukrainian (and Russian) have 'nordic looks' - there are Slavic ones that have blonde hair/blue eyes.... I think they got that from nordic admixture - after all, the 'Rus' influence?

Edit: Oh, maybe you are saying there aren't as many? I am not sure what your intention was but I suspect you know what I mean....

Comment

Originally posted by Tux1 View Post

That's generalizing. Some Ukrainian (and Russian) have 'nordic looks' - there are Slavic ones that have blonde hair/blue eyes.... I think they got that from nordic admixture - after all, the 'Rus' influence?

Edit: Oh, maybe you are saying there aren't as many? I am not sure what your intention was but I suspect you know what I mean....
                    Blue-eyed and fair-haired Slavs have a history more ancient than the Indians. What can we say about the Scandinavians?

Comment

Originally posted by Tux1 View Post

Eye and hair color doesn't mean much to what nord/middle european phenotype a person belongs. Blond hair and blue eyes are very common among all three major Y-happlogroups in middle and norther Europe.

Comment

Originally posted by dmitri11 View Post
                        Blue-eyed and fair-haired Slavs have a history more ancient than the Indians. What can we say about the Scandinavians?
                        Scandinavia were not so densely populated while bronze age.
                        Most Nordic traces are in middle Europe after Goths moved southwards before Slavic tribes settled down in these regions 700 AD.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goths

Comment

In Roger's analogy:
                          No... I’m more into brands. If women are like cars, I prefer Rolls Royce and Bentley but I can see beauty in Lamborghini and Ferrari as well. Jordan Rudess seems to like Pagani-women. That’s OK, he’s still quite young.

Comment

Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post

No... I’m more into brands. If women are like cars, I prefer Rolls Royce and Bentley but I can see beauty in Lamborghini and Ferrari as well. Jordan Rudess seems to like Pagani-women. That’s OK, he’s still quite young.

Brands are a matter of image or a decoration for somebody's ego. Bentley or Rolls Royce aren't really sexy for my taste, but they show that their owner's financial status.
                            In analogy to women are they with silicon filled bimbos. Roger, maybe is a young polish chick not the proper type of woman for you, but something in style of Kim Kardashian?
                            You know Brands matter.

Comment

Brands are a matter of image or a decoration for somebody's ego. Bentley or Rolls Royce aren't really sexy for my taste, but they show that their owner's financial status.
                              In analogy to women are they with silicon filled bimbos. Roger, maybe is a young polish chick not the proper type of woman for you, but something in style of Kim Kardashian?
                              You know Brands matter.

No no no! A Rolls Royce is not a Kim Kardashian with silicone everywhere! If Kim Kardashian were a car she would be something exotic that isn't too reliable. You drive it a couple of hours and it has to go to the shop for a tune up...Kim Kardashian would be an old Alfa Romeo. If a Rolls Royce were a woman, she would be...classy, beautiful, rich. Unfortunately, no actress is as timeless as a Rolls so I can't give you a name.

As for young Polish chicks, the Arrinera Hussayra is hard to beat: beautiful, fast and cheap.

Comment

a poebatsya tiebe niezavernut'?
                                ruski wife...huy tebe a nie wife!
                                I can give u only some wafffles...

Comment

Working...
                                X