Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Males- most attractive characteristic for women?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Males- most attractive characteristic for women?

This question is for all the male interpals:

What do you think is the most attractive quality about a female? You cannot say a body part, it has to be something females do that make you attracted to them. An example could be “when a women puts effort into how they look” or “how nurturing women are” or “when a woman speaks her mind”. Whatever. It just can’t be a physical feature only.

Looking forward to your responses!!

So i actually care about physics (face) but also well a woman who wants something (career) for her life, a woman whos dream isnt give her presents al the time, a woman that is talkative, shy but not socialphobic and also a woman who will never change to another dude because he has objects

Comment

I'm a simple creature, it's enough that she takes off her clothes

Comment

I like the bitch type.
        Well, I belong to mushroom harvesters who prefers death caps and fly amanita instead of less impressive but edible sorts. However they are easy to find because they are very common and you have the choice to pick only the best looking ones.
        With the time you get resistance to their poison but you get a good drive with other psychoactive substances that don't exist in edible ones.
        It's simple, if they are too strong then you're too weak.
        Last edited by Hades91; 10-19-2018, 09:54 AM.

Comment

They have to be passionate about something, a hobby or interest shared with me or their own that they want to tell me about. So many people seem to not have hobbies or passions. Someone that doesn't post on social media all the time (unless it's their career of course). I've been with strong women and submissive types and both are attractive to me, but they all were intelligent in some way.

Comment

Originally posted by Hades91 View Post
            I like the bitch type.
            Well I'm belong to mushroom harvesters who prefers death caps and fly amanita instead of less impressive but edible sorts. However they are easy to find because they are very common and you have the choice to pick only the best looking ones.
            With the time you get resistance to their poison but you get a good drive with other psychoactive substances that don't exist in edible ones.
            It's simple, if they are too strong then you're too weak.

Comment

Aside from looks, I am big on personality. She cannot be a bitch, feminist or anything remotely close to that. Maybe a modest and more reserved woman? No tattoos or piercings. I do appreciate a woman who doesn't do social media. One who is very feminine and basically lives in her femininity. Too bad I never had luck with the ladies.

Comment

Huge tracts of land.

Comment

Originally posted by bsgsbkht View Post
                  Huge tracts of land.
                  and no male siblings?

Comment

"Don't"s would be easier

But, first of all, be a friendly person, someone who likes other people, have your own interests and own views, but accept other views and the fact that people are different.

Comment

Originally posted by frozenmadness View Post
                      "Don't"s would be easier

But, first of all, be a friendly person, someone who likes other people, have your own interests and own views, but accept other views and the fact that people are different.
                      Right, it would be easier for me to compile as list as of what I do not like in the opposite sex. I don't think I'll ever have a girlfriend, most of them are not of great quality anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by d.alvz View Post

Right, it would be easier for me to compile as list as of what I do not like in the opposite sex. I don't think I'll ever have a girlfriend, most of them are not of great quality anyway.

You overestimate yourself.
                        When the nihilistic society convinces you that the pursuit after pleasures of life is the highest good and you have opportunity for it, you won't act different.

Comment

Originally posted by Hades91x View Post

You overestimate yourself.
                          When the nihilistic society convinces you that the pursuit after pleasures of life is the highest good and you have opportunity for it, you won't act different.
                          Look around you man. The world we live in and the people in it are not good.

Comment

Look around you man. The world we live in and the people in it are not good.
                            I wasn't over two years in a relationship and found this time very beneficial for my personal independence.
                            So don't care about majority of women who care only about them selves. One day she will appear, one glimpse, butterflies will come into your stomach, pleasant insecurity into while you will look into her eyes and the moment that you though it was unique and happened only one time in your life comes again.

Comment

Originally posted by itsdanny98x View Post
                              So i actually care about physics (face) but also well a woman who wants something (career) for her life, a woman whos dream isnt give her presents al the time, a woman that is talkative, shy but not socialphobic and also a woman who will never change to another dude because he has objects
                              I care about physics(gravity) more

Comment

Working...
                              X