Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Males- most attractive characteristic for women?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A pretty face, a wiggle in her walk and a giggle in her talk, that’s what I like...and

Originally posted by bsgsbkht View Post
    Huge tracts of land.

Comment

Originally posted by Hades91x View Post

I wasn't over two years in a relationship and found this time very beneficial for my personal independence.
      So don't care about majority of women who care only about them selves. One day she will appear, one glimpse, butterflies will come into your stomach, pleasant insecurity into while you will look into her eyes and the moment that you though it was unique and happened only one time in your life comes again.
      Where's your girlfriend then? No woman would ever like me.

Comment

Originally posted by d.alvz View Post

Where's your girlfriend then? No woman would ever like me.
        you're a whiner and pessimist, so maybe you're right in this point

Comment

Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post
          A pretty face, a wiggle in her walk and a giggle in her talk, that’s what I like...and

one wine bottle for wiggle
          one joint for giggle

Comment

Originally posted by Hades91x View Post

one wine bottle for wiggle
            one joint for giggle
            No...A pretty face, a wiggle in her walk and a giggle in her talk, a pony tail hanging down...are lyrics from a popular song way before your time:

Comment

no 1 would be not playing victim perhaps,
              stand out among her pack,
              not only ready listening,
              gallantry,
              not principle worshipper,
              etc..

Comment

Originally posted by courtuk View Post
                They have to be passionate about something, a hobby or interest shared with me or their own that they want to tell me about. So many people seem to not have hobbies or passions. Someone that doesn't post on social media all the time (unless it's their career of course). I've been with strong women and submissive types and both are attractive to me, but they all were intelligent in some way.
                Thank you! That's one of the nicest, most thoughtful and most intelligent answers on here. That's how I would have answered if this question were about guys, by the way.
                There should be much more guys like you.

Comment

I guess I value authenticity the most, I tend to subconsciously become attracted to people who don't smile often - too many people force a smile no matter what and it diminishes it's value, I much prefer people smile when they have something to smile about. Don't get me wrong, I think it's great to focus on the positive side of things and I want people to be happy - and if someone feels like smiling they should do so, I am just sick of the "Smile no matter what" mentality that is so incredibly fake, I suppose I've been exposed to it so much that I now subconsciously associate not smiling with being authentic. Besides, if someone's really walking around on clouds every day then all the more power to them but we probably won't get along, lol.

Smiling is just one example, I value authenticity a lot overall. Along with other things.
                  Last edited by Setsumi; 04-22-2019, 08:20 AM.

Comment

I like girls who smile, but I don't like a fake smile.
                    Of course if you meet a girl on the first date and she is a little bit insecure about many things, is coquetry with fake smile acceptable. However I play faked if somebody plays a fake to me, after a second and third date i get the feeling it's pointless unless her body language says that she wants more.
                    On the other hand optimistic and happy people/partner smile a lot because smile and good mood is contagious. Somebody who pulls me down permanently with cynical mockery about others, negativity and some kid of bipolar behavior is the wrong person for me. I have sometimes bad mood and I enjoy if somebody encourages me with a good one. But this is the very significant point about caring of others that many people/ex-partner didn't understand.

Comment

Working...
                    X