I'm from Africa so I want get married for a visa

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm from Africa so I want get married for a visa

Yes I'm wrong because I'm from Morocco,Morocco is a poor country, Moroccan poepl is bad, African poepl is bad, poor countries are bad so I'm bad and I'm so sorry,Most of person here block African countries, most of person here block Moroccan accounts, most of person here don't answer African account, why that? I know! Because we are poor so we are all bad, when we talk to a lucky person who find herself in a good country,she says (yes hhh you want a visa, bye)yes we don't have a heart, we don't have feelings, we don't know about romance or love, yes we are poor so we can't live with love, that's sad, but I can say (hhhh I'm watching this world like a movie, money is burning this world, this world can't stay without feelings and love),So I'm sorry,I can't see your beautiful face, I can't make love or a family with you, I don't want to learn, I'm here just for business, I want to make a white marriage with you because I want a visa hhhh, that racism is so sad, I don't want a visa, I want to get a good woman from a good country for I can live with a little of political, social and financial problems , I want to study with a really education and work for I can have a good future, I want to make love with a good wife for a amazing life and for I can make a happy family, I want to work so I can help my father and send money to poor persons around the world for I can be happy with inside peace.
    Last edited by Omar0425; 10-26-2018, 03:37 AM.

You’re already in France so what’s the problem?

Comment

No I live in Morocco,but I choose France for eviter les blocages.

Comment

Originally posted by Omar0425 View Post
        No I live in Morocco,but I choose France for eviter les blocages.
        Start of the scam... strike 1

Comment

Yes I'm wrong because I'm from Morocco,Morocco is a poor country, Moroccan poepl is bad, African poepl is bad, poor countries are bad so I'm bad and I'm so sorry,Most of person here block African countries, most of person here block Moroccan accounts, most of person here don't answer African account, why that? I know! Because we are poor so we are all bad, when we talk to a lucky person who find herself in a good country,she says (yes hhh you want a visa, bye)yes we don't have a heart, we don't have feelings, we don't know about romance or love, yes we are poor so we can't live with love, that's sad, but I can say (hhhh I'm watching this world like a movie, money is burning this world, this world can't stay without feelings and love),So I'm sorry,I can't see your beautiful face, I can't make love or a family with you, I don't want to learn, I'm here just for business, I want to make a white marriage with you because I want a visa hhhh, that racism is so sad, I don't want a visa, I want to get a good woman from a good country for I can live with a little of political, social and financial problems , I want to study with a really education and work for I can have a good future, I want to make love with a good wife for a amazing life and for I can make a happy family, I want to work so I can help my father and send money to poor persons around the world for I can be happy with inside peace.
          I don't think people don't answer because You are from Africa. I am from Europe and people also don't answer me. It's normal, because They think that could be boring. If You have interesting things in profile, then they will speak with You. People here want chat, not get married (but if You chat with someone and meet him/her later then something can happen, but it's rare).

Comment

Africa is blocked because the majority of Africans think Interpals is a dating website where they can hunt women.
            -> no, it is not a dating website.

Stop whining and behaving like a horny idiot who has nothing else in mind but MARRRIAAGE and exploiting richer societies. Be worth something and fight for your own society becoming better. Stop expecting that other societies will solve your problems. THEY CAN'T.

PS: and go to a dating website to find yourself a wife if you think you need to do this online!!!!
            Last edited by Suna123; 10-26-2018, 08:04 AM.

Comment

African males are whining weaklings, no wonder girls block them in such massive extent on this site.

Really, if you can't take care about yourself as man, you are expecting that your woman does that for you, then you're even in islamic value system a pitiful caricature of a man.
              Do you really think in Europe is this different?

Comment

The reason why these societies got into so much trouble and are so poor is precisely because of the fatalist mentality of expecting that "Allah provides" in the form of either other countries "donating" or cheating their way to wealth via scam marriages specifically for visas to plug into the social security systems of such countries.

As for "this was all caused by European colonisation". Complete and utter bullshit.

There are many countries around the world which suffered "European colonisation" yet have become wealthy - not through banging their heads in mosques 5 times a day but by working. I suspect that if the effort expended in Islamic countries into useless Islamic rituals such as praying and all the other superstitious crap that goes on in Islam were to be put into productive effort, then the Islamic world would become wealthy in no time.

Comment

Sorry to break it down for you but NO ONE CARES WHAT YOU WANT. For God's sake I can study on difficult faculty + work, I have no time to even go to cinema not to mention doing something fun. And you guys in Africa are just like giveeeeeee!!!! giveeeeeeeee!!
                  What do you do yourself to become a valuable member of society?
                  I've seen African migrants in Italy, they were selling umbrellas at the railway station. That's all you can count on in Europe if you don't have school.

Comment

Originally posted by jordan_rudess View Post

Sorry to break it down for you but NO ONE CARES WHAT YOU WANT. For God's sake I can study on difficult faculty + work, I have no time to even go to cinema not to mention doing something fun. And you guys in Africa are just like giveeeeeee!!!! giveeeeeeeee!!
                    What do you do yourself to become a valuable member of society?
                    I've seen African migrants in Italy, they were selling umbrellas at the railway station. That's all you can count on in Europe if you don't have school.
                    Hi,My name is Omar, I'm 23, I'm from Morocco and I'm a student of biology, I had my bachelor in 2017 for to be a teacher but this job is so bad now in Morocco (2 years ago) and last year was my first of master, but I don continue it because education in Morocco is so bad and more causes, now I'm looking for a job because I want to make a family with a mature woman and realize my goals (good education, good family, good life, Good politic) but you can't find it Morocco because you have to give money for You can find it, ,I can teach you Arabic and french, I need to learn English and improving my French, Tell me about yourself please.

Comment

Hi,My name is Omar, I'm 23, I'm from Morocco and I'm a student of biology, I had my bachelor in 2017 for to be a teacher but this job is so bad now in Morocco (2 years ago) and last year was my first of master, but I don continue it because education in Morocco is so bad and more causes, now I'm looking for a job because I want to make a family with a mature woman and realize my goals (good education, good family, good life, Good politic) but you can't find it Morocco because you have to give money for You can find it, ,I can teach you Arabic and french, I need to learn English and improving my French, Tell me about yourself please.
                      Hi Omar. My name is Jordan and I'm a troll in this forum. But sometimes I'm serious too, just like in this discussion.
                      I study law and work here in my country. I cannot marry you because I'm not female, but I'm always glad to talk.

Comment

Originally posted by jordan_rudess View Post

Hi Omar. My name is Jordan and I'm a troll in this forum. But sometimes I'm serious too, just like in this discussion.
                        I study law and work here in my country. I cannot marry you because I'm not female, but I'm always glad to talk.
                        I'm sure that if he can't find a woman, a man would do for a marriage partner

Comment

when I was a kid and when I threw a temper tantrum like 'I want this and that' my mother used to say 'you know, I want to be a queen of England'.....

Comment

Originally posted by Hades91 View Post
                            African males are whining weaklings, no wonder girls block them in such massive extent on this site.

Really, if you can't take care about yourself as man, you are expecting that your woman does that for you, then you're even in islamic value system a pitiful caricature of a man.
                            Do you really think in Europe is this different?
                            I do not know how to answer,you are lucky, what if you find yourself in Africa tomorrow without work or rights and you have no evidence that you are not African?
                            Last edited by Omar0425; 10-26-2018, 09:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post

I'm sure that if he can't find a woman, a man would do for a marriage partner
                              maybe i will be positive hhh,i'm just joking brother,but respect please.

Comment

Working...
                              X