Still not having SEX! till after fall in love

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still not having SEX! till after fall in love

I have a rule in my own life that to not having sex with a random girl till I'll be married with or maybe until I would be sure that she is my future wife, the I can do it.
    Is not something from religious or culture or I have a sexual problem no, not at all, is just from me, I respect my body, my being as a human.

I'm single I don't want to rush till I make sure that I'm with the right person.

Is this normal?

Of course it's perfectly normal.

Comment

Up to you if you are really sincere about it. You shouldn't ask for others to confirm things you have chosen to follow, just practice what you preach if that's important for you.

Comment

It is not a question of normal or not. I would not risk to marry someone with who I don't know how he is in bed. You can end up sexually unhappy after wedding. But sex is important in marriage.
        So I think it is a good idea to take your time until you are sure you seriously consider marriage, but getting to know eachother in bed is an important step BEFORE marriage - imho.

Comment

I think Suna has a point about knowing sexual your compatibility. I have seen some marriage that ended very shortly because they did not test this out before hand.

Growing up in a mixed Asian culture, I did not really have a choice with my first girlfriend. As soon as her mother decided I would make a good son-in-law I was practically forced to sleep with her daughter. In their view, once you are cleared as son-in-law material, it is improper not to sleep with their daughter because that means you are sleeping with other girls instead. In the end I did not marrying her but those were funny times like when I ignored her mom's obvious hints and then she finally got mad and drug me by the arm and locked me in the bed room with her daughter.

Comment

Originally posted by Suna123 View Post
            It is not a question of normal or not. I would not risk to marry someone with who I don't know how he is in bed. You can end up sexually unhappy after wedding. But sex is important in marriage.
            So I think it is a good idea to take your time until you are sure you seriously consider marriage, but getting to know eachother in bed is an important step BEFORE marriage - imho.
            Agreed, before our wedding Frau Suna and I practiced in bed 3 times every day for 7 years, when I got tired she said we were not ready for marriage, I still love her............although now I can only walk with crutches and need help even drinking soup

Comment

Sex with random women without marriage is more satisfactory and easier.
              It seems the world is full of masochists.

Comment

I think it is quiet normal people have their own principal..they have their own opinions...

Marriage is harder than sleeping with random girls/men..the experienced bed of men/girls do not guarantee they can keep marriage well..sex is important in marriage but a lot of others factors plays to keep in peoples' marriage life..
                Last edited by Ayunaren; 11-05-2018, 12:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dark-Matter View Post
                  Growing up in a mixed Asian culture, I did not really have a choice with my first girlfriend. As soon as her mother decided I would make a good son-in-law I was practically forced to sleep with her daughter. In their view, once you are cleared as son-in-law material, it is improper not to sleep with their daughter because that means you are sleeping with other girls instead. In the end I did not marrying her but those were funny times like when I ignored her mom's obvious hints and then she finally got mad and drug me by the arm and locked me in the bed room with her daughter.
                  wow, interesting. I have heard that sex is handled differently in Asia and not such a taboo like in Western culture, but I could not imagine what this actually means in the consequences and if it is really true?
                  I hope you two wanted it too and did it not to please her mother only
                  Last edited by Suna123; 11-05-2018, 04:02 PM.

Comment

Try before you buy?

Comment

Just try never buy.

Comment

Originally posted by Suna123 View Post

Yes I think you are right! I'll think more about that.
                        Thanks for your comment!

Comment

Thank you guys for your comments! I appreciate that

Comment

I am 100 percent agree with you, I think emotional attachment is more important than physical.

Comment

Originally posted by Marven09 View Post

Yes I think you are right! I'll think more about that.
                              Thanks for your comment!
                              since you are from Morocco, it might be difficult in praxis though. If your future wife can't take the risk to lose her virginity because her (social) life is in danger in case you don't marry her later. But thats something you know better than me for sure.

Comment

Working...
                              X