Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

White boys, do you find middle eastern women sexy?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White boys, do you find middle eastern women sexy?

How attractive are average middle eastern women to you?

With or without burqa?

Comment

Originally posted by Sancta_Lux View Post
      With or without burqa?
      Good question? LOL
      Without

Comment

The burqa or hijab in general does make it easier to get around without nosey parents or relatives noticing if the woman is in the Middle East

Usually the hijab gets "put away" when in another part of the city where there are no relatives, neighbours and such to spy on her and report back

Comment

O P : All due respect...I include in middle eastern women Israeli girls and I can tell you that I have seen in Beirut,with my own eyes half French half arab Christian girls,,,mind blowing and VERY aware of their beauty and their French clothes and makeup..There are beautiful girls everywhere and it is very good that not every man on earth is attracted to the same woman...

Comment

Originally posted by Elishar View Post
            O P : All due respect...I include in middle eastern women Israeli girls and I can tell you that I have seen in Beirut,with my own eyes half French half arab Christian girls,,,mind blowing and VERY aware of their beauty and their French clothes and makeup..There are beautiful girls everywhere and it is very good that not every man on earth is attracted to the same woman...
            Indeed there are some very very hot women in the Middle East and not just in Beirut either and for that matter not only Christian

Comment

They are all covered so hard to say. But Turk girls don't cover themselves that much and from what I've noticed they are very pretty

Comment

Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post

Indeed there are some very very hot women in the Middle East and not just in Beirut either and for that matter not only Christian
                Agreed ,,,I was referring more to the lack of burkas with which Hot just doesn't go...

Comment

Originally posted by jordan_rudess View Post
                  They are all covered so hard to say. But Turk girls don't cover themselves that much and from what I've noticed they are very pretty
                  Personally I find average attractiveness of turkish women even below german ones.
                  I lived long enough in germany and visited turkey for having an opinion about that.
                  In relation to arabic girls is the sample of women I saw and I knew they are arabic to low for having some credible opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Elishar View Post

Agreed ,,,I was referring more to the lack of burkas with which Hot just doesn't go...
                    You'd be very surprised. The majority who are covered up don't want to be like that. The nonsense inflicted on these women isn't going to stop them behaving naturally. As the character Julia in "1984" said "you keep the small rules so that you can break the big ones". There are women all the time breaking the big rules of the Islamic world's version of the "Junior Anti-Sex League".

They really know how to flirt and how to show what's really under the clothing layers, if you know what I mean. It's a much more subtle game, but is definitely still happening They will tell you with eyes and how the face moves what is under the cover... no hair showing? The fingers moving over the hijab will tell you that her hair is long. The right movements and you then know the shape of her hips and breasts. If you're sharp you'll see it. However, if your mind is thinking along the lines of "poor girl in religious covering", you'll most likely miss out on some very aggressive flirting if she happens to like you
                    Last edited by aussieinbg; 11-05-2018, 07:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hades91 View Post

Personally I find average attractiveness of turkish women even below german ones.
                      I lived long enough in germany and visited turkey for having an opinion about that.
                      In relation to arabic girls is the sample of women I saw and I knew they are arabic to low for having some credible opinion.
                      My opinion is based only on interpals profiles, some of Turk girls are really beautiful

Comment

My opinion is based only on interpals profiles, some of Turk girls are really beautiful
                        So... you will say they didn't send their best to germany.

Pics of girls on IP is another topic, I don't want start now a discussion about it.

Comment

It's not just Turkey where women with "Muslim" stamped on their IDs still walk around uncovered in the Islamic world... and there are definitely some very hot women out there

It's just that the religious kooks from these regions who spam "marry me" messages don't have a hope in hell of getting them. These women are also smart and free-thinking enough to tell these losers to go to hell.

Comment

You sound like you want an arab/turk mommy for a test ride.

Comment

Originally posted by Hades91 View Post
                              You sound like you want an arab/turk mommy for a test ride.
                              You're the one who OPed the thread trying to learn about this topic

Comment

Working...
                              X