Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

White boys, do you find middle eastern women sexy?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post

    You're the one who OPed the thread trying to learn about this topic
    Well, I know mentality of women and men. I know even the mentality of arabs where women are one of the most precious ware, what you can see with their obsession about our women which we don't threat that way. Hence they think they are easy to obtain and to dominate because nobody cares about them in such materialistic sense.
    When you turn the coin, it seems that most middle eastern women enjoy that type of care, even though it means to giving up some personal opportunities and desires. Of course there are some girls who don't accept this common doctrine and accept the societal disadvantages to act on their own way.

    However I think that all has nothing common with their average attractiveness. In the other hand the lack of Arabic women which would show what they can offer is very strongly connected to their retarded societies.
    Last edited by Hades91; 11-06-2018, 02:10 PM.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Hades91 View Post

      Well, I know mentality of women and men. I know even the mentality of arabs where women are one of the most precious ware, what you can see with their obsession about our women which we don't threat that way. Hence they think they are easy to obtain and to dominate because nobody cares about them in such materialistic sense.
      When you turn the coin, it seems that most middle eastern women enjoy that type of care, even though it means to giving up some personal opportunities and desires. Of course there are some girls who don't accept this common doctrine and accept the societal disadvantages to act on their own way.

      However I think that all has nothing common with their average attractiveness. In the other hand the lack of Arabic women which would show what they can offer is very strongly connected to their retarded societies.
      Hmmmm,, second generation arab girls born in France ?

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Elishar View Post

        Hmmmm,, second generation arab girls born in France ?
        I visited Paris twice, however didn't enjoy the club night life in this city. Probably with blonde girl accompany it would end in a brawl.
        So I can't say how attractive those women are if they are 'tuned' for clubbing. However Paris is full of tourists so it's difficult to determine who is who, at least on tourist routes where I moved.
        Last edited by Hades91; 11-07-2018, 12:18 PM.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Elishar View Post
          Hmmmm,, second generation arab girls born in France ?
          Even first generation, literate and actually reading what is in their "perfect" religion will realise that Muhammad was a filthy peadophile and that a lot of "revealed" Quran verses were specifically for Muhammad's benefit. Now, even if they are second generation, somehow buying into the bullshit of apologists that "Aisha was really 18 when she married Muhammad" - in spite of overwhelming evidence from the sahih ahadith - and still believing in Muhammad's skydaddy friend Allah, there is still the massive problem of the disconnect between what the "Islam is peace" apologists say and what Islam really means.

          From what I've seen and heard, most likely 1st generation mother will shield and protect 2nd generation daughter if the father is 0th, 1st or second generation and spending too much time at the mosque or behaving like he does.

          Comment


          • #20
            Consanguinity is broadly spread among Arabs. According to genetic studies it too close or too far genetic distance of two individuals who have a kid rather less beneficial. Of course the studies took only under the account the possibility of genetic malformations and frequency in predisposition to particular heritable diseases.
            Most Arab men are less attractive to women with other ethnic background like some studies of dating sites have reveled, however for white guys are Arab girls number 3 after Asians and whites, thus relatively hight scored. However the statistic of dating websites contain a significant economical and societal component
            How far are such statistic and studies credible?

            I don't want post here those studies because our beloved forum 'skin color' Inquisitor will call me automatically racist. LOL So use google.
            Last edited by Hades91; 11-07-2018, 12:50 PM.

            Comment


            • #21
              Yes I do.
              But I prefer turkish wifmen. They are gorgeous. Also I saw some girls from Tunisia. They were supersexy, and one girl from Morocco. I still can not understand how my balls did not explode after I saw her.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Adrammelehh View Post
                Yes I do.
                But I prefer turkish wifmen. They are gorgeous. Also I saw some girls from Tunisia. They were supersexy, and one girl from Morocco. I still can not understand how my balls did not explode after I saw her.
                What for poetry.

                Comment


                • #23
                  No poetry. Just truth. But those girls are really hard to get.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Hades91 View Post
                    Most Arab men are less attractive to women with other ethnic background like some studies of dating sites have reveled, however for white guys are Arab girls number 3 after Asians and whites, thus relatively hight scored. However the statistic of dating websites contain a significant economical and societal component
                    How far are such statistic and studies credible?
                    I'd also guess that the same types of "love jihad for Allah" spammers who infect here also infest just about every dating site on the planet or, for that matter, any social media site with an international character. For sure some of the ones here who mass spam are also infesting like rats dating sites and so on.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      In a burqa, even I'll be sexy.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post

                        I'd also guess that the same types of "love jihad for Allah" spammers who infect here also infest just about every dating site on the planet or, for that matter, any social media site with an international character. For sure some of the ones here who mass spam are also infesting like rats dating sites and so on.
                        Here hits just one hypergamy another with the addition that particular group has a deep rooted disdain for western culture and customs, even if they try to appear superficial tolerant. Some fundamental low level behavior comes often out under stress or while temporal emotional lability of the other side.

                        The question, got Arabic women in the similar kind formed their lowest level of personality in the childhood like males, despite the societal environment in Arabic countries brings clearly disadvantages for females?

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Hades91 View Post

                          Here hits just one hypergamy another with the addition that particular group has a deep rooted disdain for western culture and customs, even if they try to appear superficial tolerant. Some fundamental low level behavior comes often out under stress or while temporal emotional lability of the other side.

                          The question, got Arabic women in the similar kind formed their lowest level of personality in the childhood like males, despite the societal environment in Arabic countries brings clearly disadvantages for females?
                          Actually,,the question is how far M/E women will go in the opposite direction > hen pecked husbands..This is no joke,because of my age I have seen many young arab girls grow up and they are To Tally different from their mothers..Aleph , they are well educated,speak Arabic Hebrew and English, and they OOOOOZE self confidence,they seemingly have everything they want but here is where their personal wants get in the way...They want husbands with "white collar " jobs and there are not enough of those to go around and those who do have what those girls want have already been earmarked for a similar girl but from their own tribe,,a cousin perhaps...To begin with it follows their cultural norms,,it keeps the money in the family,and everybody is happy except for the girl who wants "in "...
                          It has been my observation that the wannabees have no loyalty to allah, in fact more than one of them have said to me,,bring me a suitable jewish boy and in 5 minutes I will be more jewish than Deborah the prophet/ judge...

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by Elishar View Post
                            Actually,,the question is how far M/E women will go in the opposite direction > hen pecked husbands..This is no joke,because of my age I have seen many young arab girls grow up and they are To Tally different from their mothers..Aleph , they are well educated,speak Arabic Hebrew and English, and they OOOOOZE self confidence,
                            But it is usually the mother who is behind the daughter encouraging her to be like that. The mother couldn't "live the dream" because things were just too tight back then.

                            Originally posted by Elishar View Post
                            they seemingly have everything they want but here is where their personal wants get in the way...They want husbands with "white collar " jobs and there are not enough of those to go around and those who do have what those girls want have already been earmarked for a similar girl but from their own tribe,,a cousin perhaps...To begin with it follows their cultural norms,,it keeps the money in the family,and everybody is happy except for the girl who wants "in "...
                            There of course is also the increased expectations of a husband who isn't going to spend all his time with his friends from the mosque like most good believing Muslim husbands do...

                            Originally posted by Elishar View Post
                            It has been my observation that the wannabees have no loyalty to allah, in fact more than one of them have said to me,,bring me a suitable jewish boy and in 5 minutes I will be more jewish than Deborah the prophet/ judge...
                            Many undoubtedly would have great^42 grandmothers named "Deborah" prior to the classic "freewill" choice of converting to Islam or dying, or, giving birth to someone as a concubine.
                            In another Islamic country,

                            I've heard of cases where there is more than 1 daughter in the family and there's a "discussion" among the women in the family about "which daughter is going to 'make the sacrifice for the family' and marry the foreigner to get them out".

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post
                              .....

                              I've heard of cases where there is more than 1 daughter in the family and there's a "discussion" among the women in the family about "which daughter is going to 'make the sacrifice for the family' and marry the foreigner to get them out".
                              So pearls for the pigs?
                              I think european mothers think the same way about Arabic men, but here isn't that a sacrifice for the family just lot of stupidity and ignorance.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by Hades91 View Post

                                So pearls for the pigs?
                                I think european mothers think the same way about Arabic men, but here isn't that a sacrifice for the family just lot of stupidity and ignorance.
                                It's a bit more interesting than that... usually there is a bit of a fight among the daughters to see which one gets to marry the Westerner.

                                A bit of a game gets played out here. Rather like when everyone pretends that they don't want something but in reality they all do.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X