Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

White boys, do you find middle eastern women sexy?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adrammelehh
    replied
    Yes I do.
    But I prefer turkish wifmen. They are gorgeous. Also I saw some girls from Tunisia. They were supersexy, and one girl from Morocco. I still can not understand how my balls did not explode after I saw her.

Leave a comment:

• Hades91
    replied
    Consanguinity is broadly spread among Arabs. According to genetic studies it too close or too far genetic distance of two individuals who have a kid rather less beneficial. Of course the studies took only under the account the possibility of genetic malformations and frequency in predisposition to particular heritable diseases.
    Most Arab men are less attractive to women with other ethnic background like some studies of dating sites have reveled, however for white guys are Arab girls number 3 after Asians and whites, thus relatively hight scored. However the statistic of dating websites contain a significant economical and societal component
    How far are such statistic and studies credible?

I don't want post here those studies because our beloved forum 'skin color' Inquisitor will call me automatically racist. LOL So use google.
    Last edited by Hades91; 11-07-2018, 12:50 PM.

Leave a comment:

• aussieinbg
    replied
    Originally posted by Elishar View Post
    Hmmmm,, second generation arab girls born in France ?
    Even first generation, literate and actually reading what is in their "perfect" religion will realise that Muhammad was a filthy peadophile and that a lot of "revealed" Quran verses were specifically for Muhammad's benefit. Now, even if they are second generation, somehow buying into the bullshit of apologists that "Aisha was really 18 when she married Muhammad" - in spite of overwhelming evidence from the sahih ahadith - and still believing in Muhammad's skydaddy friend Allah, there is still the massive problem of the disconnect between what the "Islam is peace" apologists say and what Islam really means.

From what I've seen and heard, most likely 1st generation mother will shield and protect 2nd generation daughter if the father is 0th, 1st or second generation and spending too much time at the mosque or behaving like he does.

Leave a comment:

• Hades91
    replied

I visited Paris twice, however didn't enjoy the club night life in this city. Probably with blonde girl accompany it would end in a brawl.
    So I can't say how attractive those women are if they are 'tuned' for clubbing. However Paris is full of tourists so it's difficult to determine who is who, at least on tourist routes where I moved.
    Last edited by Hades91; 11-07-2018, 12:18 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Elishar
    replied
    Originally posted by Hades91 View Post

Well, I know mentality of women and men. I know even the mentality of arabs where women are one of the most precious ware, what you can see with their obsession about our women which we don't threat that way. Hence they think they are easy to obtain and to dominate because nobody cares about them in such materialistic sense.
    When you turn the coin, it seems that most middle eastern women enjoy that type of care, even though it means to giving up some personal opportunities and desires. Of course there are some girls who don't accept this common doctrine and accept the societal disadvantages to act on their own way.

However I think that all has nothing common with their average attractiveness. In the other hand the lack of Arabic women which would show what they can offer is very strongly connected to their retarded societies.

Leave a comment:

• Hades91
    replied
    Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post

You're the one who OPed the thread trying to learn about this topic
    Well, I know mentality of women and men. I know even the mentality of arabs where women are one of the most precious ware, what you can see with their obsession about our women which we don't threat that way. Hence they think they are easy to obtain and to dominate because nobody cares about them in such materialistic sense.
    When you turn the coin, it seems that most middle eastern women enjoy that type of care, even though it means to giving up some personal opportunities and desires. Of course there are some girls who don't accept this common doctrine and accept the societal disadvantages to act on their own way.

However I think that all has nothing common with their average attractiveness. In the other hand the lack of Arabic women which would show what they can offer is very strongly connected to their retarded societies.
    Last edited by Hades91; 11-06-2018, 02:10 PM.

Leave a comment:

• aussieinbg
    replied
    You sound like you want an arab/turk mommy for a test ride.
    You're the one who OPed the thread trying to learn about this topic

Leave a comment:

• Hades91
    replied
    You sound like you want an arab/turk mommy for a test ride.

Leave a comment:

• aussieinbg
    replied
    Originally posted by jordan_rudess View Post
    They are all covered so hard to say. But Turk girls don't cover themselves that much and from what I've noticed they are very pretty
    It's not just Turkey where women with "Muslim" stamped on their IDs still walk around uncovered in the Islamic world... and there are definitely some very hot women out there

It's just that the religious kooks from these regions who spam "marry me" messages don't have a hope in hell of getting them. These women are also smart and free-thinking enough to tell these losers to go to hell.

Leave a comment:

• Hades91
    replied

My opinion is based only on interpals profiles, some of Turk girls are really beautiful
    So... you will say they didn't send their best to germany.

Pics of girls on IP is another topic, I don't want start now a discussion about it.

Leave a comment:

• jordan_rudess
    replied

Personally I find average attractiveness of turkish women even below german ones.
    I lived long enough in germany and visited turkey for having an opinion about that.
    In relation to arabic girls is the sample of women I saw and I knew they are arabic to low for having some credible opinion.
    My opinion is based only on interpals profiles, some of Turk girls are really beautiful

Leave a comment:

• aussieinbg
    replied

Agreed ,,,I was referring more to the lack of burkas with which Hot just doesn't go...
    You'd be very surprised. The majority who are covered up don't want to be like that. The nonsense inflicted on these women isn't going to stop them behaving naturally. As the character Julia in "1984" said "you keep the small rules so that you can break the big ones". There are women all the time breaking the big rules of the Islamic world's version of the "Junior Anti-Sex League".

They really know how to flirt and how to show what's really under the clothing layers, if you know what I mean. It's a much more subtle game, but is definitely still happening They will tell you with eyes and how the face moves what is under the cover... no hair showing? The fingers moving over the hijab will tell you that her hair is long. The right movements and you then know the shape of her hips and breasts. If you're sharp you'll see it. However, if your mind is thinking along the lines of "poor girl in religious covering", you'll most likely miss out on some very aggressive flirting if she happens to like you
    Last edited by aussieinbg; 11-05-2018, 07:21 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Hades91
    replied
    They are all covered so hard to say. But Turk girls don't cover themselves that much and from what I've noticed they are very pretty
    Personally I find average attractiveness of turkish women even below german ones.
    I lived long enough in germany and visited turkey for having an opinion about that.
    In relation to arabic girls is the sample of women I saw and I knew they are arabic to low for having some credible opinion.

Leave a comment:

• Elishar
    replied
    Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post

Indeed there are some very very hot women in the Middle East and not just in Beirut either and for that matter not only Christian
    Agreed ,,,I was referring more to the lack of burkas with which Hot just doesn't go...

Leave a comment:

• jordan_rudess
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X