Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

White boys, do you find middle eastern women sexy?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aussieinbg
    replied
    Originally posted by Elishar View Post
    O P : All due respect...I include in middle eastern women Israeli girls and I can tell you that I have seen in Beirut,with my own eyes half French half arab Christian girls,,,mind blowing and VERY aware of their beauty and their French clothes and makeup..There are beautiful girls everywhere and it is very good that not every man on earth is attracted to the same woman...
    Indeed there are some very very hot women in the Middle East and not just in Beirut either and for that matter not only Christian

Leave a comment:

• Elishar
    replied
    O P : All due respect...I include in middle eastern women Israeli girls and I can tell you that I have seen in Beirut,with my own eyes half French half arab Christian girls,,,mind blowing and VERY aware of their beauty and their French clothes and makeup..There are beautiful girls everywhere and it is very good that not every man on earth is attracted to the same woman...

Leave a comment:

• aussieinbg
    replied
    The burqa or hijab in general does make it easier to get around without nosey parents or relatives noticing if the woman is in the Middle East

Usually the hijab gets "put away" when in another part of the city where there are no relatives, neighbours and such to spy on her and report back

Leave a comment:

• Hades91
    replied
    Originally posted by Sancta_Lux View Post
    With or without burqa?
    Good question? LOL
    Without

Leave a comment:

• Sancta_Lux
    replied
    With or without burqa?

Leave a comment: