Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

​Why is it hard to find someone that wants the same as you?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ​Why is it hard to find someone that wants the same as you?

I mean, I haven’t found a man that wants a serious relationship like I do. They either lie about it to get me to bed, or just get tired and go away before the relationship even starts.
    I wonder if someone is having a hard time finding a partner too.
    I wonder why it’s so damn difficult, is it like an age thing or what?

HOW long have you been looking for one

Comment

I've been struggling with the same thing as you for years haha. I don't know what it is. Sometimes I feel though that I just have too high expectations. Not looks wise, but personality wise.

Comment

The answer is pretty obvious: you did not meet me.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrammelehh View Post
          The answer is pretty obvious: you did not meet me.
          what...the...hell.

Comment

Originally posted by XMiaLucyx View Post
            I've been struggling with the same thing as you for years haha. I don't know what it is. Sometimes I feel though that I just have too high expectations. Not looks wise, but personality wise.
            i don't think that is a bad thing, maybe you haven't meet someone with a similar personality to yours?

Comment

Originally posted by sundaywara View Post
              HOW long have you been looking for one
              4 years, and i'm getting tired.

Comment

Search in traditionalist environments instead of clubs. Among my friends for example there are only long term relationships

Comment

what...the...hell.
                  You asked why you have not met a person you need, and I gave you most obvious reason

Simple as that.

Comment

Originally posted by floren97 View Post
                    4 years, and i'm getting tired.
                    you stil have time to search and get the mr right dont hurry good things dont come on a hurry

Comment

I mean, I haven’t found a man that wants a serious relationship like I do. They either lie about it to get me to bed, or just get tired and go away before the relationship even starts.
                      I wonder if someone is having a hard time finding a partner too.
                      I wonder why it’s so damn difficult, is it like an age thing or what?
                      Because everyone has a diferent understandigs. everyone has a different World. suppose you are a soldier. if there is a commander for them, they will do the orders. if there is no any commander everyone will do what they want. yes human is weak . human needs lots of things in this life. for this reason God created man but didn't let them alone for this reason He sent holy boks and prophets to the mankind. All of them are guide for mankind including love and also marriages...

Suppose you have a refrigerator. if you not pay attention to the user guide, you will do what you want , your om will use it what she wants, your dad will... Yes do you understand the needing for the guide? The God created animals perfect but humans are more incapable than animals! really? yes just think the life...

Comment

I mean, I haven’t found a man that wants a serious relationship like I do.
                        The question in the title have obvious answer, that yea sure, no one really exactly the same and since you're two different existence so it's not a surprise that no one want the same thing.

Sorry I got to point that out, because I enter this topic reading that question in the title. About the real question, I guess, you just haven't met the right onw. Either keep looking or give up. Single is fine, you can be single and happy.

Comment

Originally posted by Han1977 View Post

The question in the title have obvious answer, that yea sure, no one really exactly the same and since you're two different existence so it's not a surprise that no one want the same thing.

Sorry I got to point that out, because I enter this topic reading that question in the title. About the real question, I guess, you just haven't met the right onw. Either keep looking or give up. Single is fine, you can be single and happy.
                          I am sad to see that Han deleted his account.

Comment

The OP has gone as well...

Comment

Working...
                            X