Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ancel00 View Post
    How did you determine this?
    The same way I determined you are part of a click bait spam virus ring working on the forums here and you will see how when your link and account gets deleted, just like all the others I reported including your before

Originally posted by Ancel00 View Post
    I think that it’s not worth changing anything in this beautiful game, I think it’s worth watching and enjoying socer. Take for example Cristiano Ronaldo, look at his game! He is great and gives a lot of emotions for both children and adults! VIRUS - site about him, you can read about him and his life, maybe you will become more interesting

Your necroposting click bait spam link contains a virus

Comment

Originally posted by Ayunaren View Post

I like tendai's post today...women will loe you guys when you have efforts to improve the life..not only sit down on your chair, chatting and scam others...
      if one is successful at scamming they will have money

ask the nigerian prince

Comment

Not all girls require money from his partner, the real ones won't do this, so do not waste your time for a fake girl. Good luck!

Comment

I'm a complete loser and girls don't hate me too much.

Comment

If she just wants your money, even though you are crazy rich, you can't say it is love. Love doesn't require how much money you have, it does require how your presence means everything for her. Money can not buy love and happiness. I hope It didn't sound melancholic lol.

Comment

Working...
            X