Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cross-cultural Relationships

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Cross-cultural Relationships

    Cross cultural relationships are those that include individuals of different ethnicity, culture, religion and social class. It is becoming even more commonplace in today's society due to modernization, globalization and migration.

    Has anyone been in this kind of relationship? Did it lead to marriage?

    I am currently healing from a recent breakup with someone who has a different nationality, culture and religion despite the deep love we have for each other. Thus, I wanted to hear other people's thoughts and experiences about it.

  • #2
    Russia has the longest history of intercultural relations. My wife is Asian, but she's Russian.

    Comment


    • #3
      Russian girls rule, I'm going to marry one

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by dmitri11 View Post
        Russia has the longest history of intercultural relations. My wife is Asian, but she's Russian.

        Comment


        • #5
          Almost 10 years. This is my second marriage. I'd just like to hear another question.
          ?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by jordan_rudess View Post
            Russian girls rule, I'm going to marry one
            ... if your d...k rules your head.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by dmitri11 View Post

              ... if your d...k rules your head.
              We all know the truth to that.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by dmitri11 View Post

                ... if your d...k rules your head.
                Hahahahah now you noticed?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by VitaliyArtemych View Post
                  Ruski is ? 1 !

                  ...............
                  Last edited by MOSCOWALCOHOLIC; 12-30-2018, 07:40 PM.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I don't need mangoes and papayas when I have sweetest cherries in my garden.
                    Najwiecej witaminy maj? polskie dziewczyny

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by jordan_rudess View Post
                      Russian girls rule, I'm going to marry one
                      Well, Russian and not only Russian girls know who to pick and unfortunately for you your chances are pretty slim Especially after they read your posts here....

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Etsia View Post

                        Well, Russian and not only Russian girls know who to pick and unfortunately for you your chances are pretty slim Especially after they read your posts here....
                        Granny tranny is always here for us to add her meaningless shit of opinion
                        Actually my chances are high as hell and that's what hurts you weirdo

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by jordan_rudess View Post

                          Granny tranny is always here for us to add her meaningless shit of opinion
                          Actually my chances are high as hell and that's what hurts you weirdo
                          hahaha, megalomania, as usually, what makes you think Russian girls would rush to marry you one day? They are pretty so prefer strong and handsome, successful men and you're not a man even, such product cannot be called 'a man'.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Etsia View Post

                            hahaha, megalomania, as usually, what makes you think Russian girls would rush to marry you one day? They are pretty so prefer strong and handsome, successful men and you're not a man even, such product cannot be called 'a man'.
                            Strong and handsome and succesful is my second name so exactly that makes me think

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Hades91 View Post
                              I don't need mangoes and papayas when I have sweetest cherries in my garden.
                              Najwiecej witaminy maj? polskie dziewczyny
                              Mango is more like an apple than a cherry though

                              but yeah can be messy I suppose, but people are in the end, individuals so they may come togather on the basis of personality rather than a stereotype or a fetish.

                              or they may not, we all are in the end, individuals

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X