Cross-cultural Relationships

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cross-cultural Relationships

Cross cultural relationships are those that include individuals of different ethnicity, culture, religion and social class. It is becoming even more commonplace in today's society due to modernization, globalization and migration.

Has anyone been in this kind of relationship? Did it lead to marriage?

I am currently healing from a recent breakup with someone who has a different nationality, culture and religion despite the deep love we have for each other. Thus, I wanted to hear other people's thoughts and experiences about it.

Russia has the longest history of intercultural relations. My wife is Asian, but she's Russian.

Comment

Russian girls rule, I'm going to marry one

Comment

Originally posted by dmitri11 View Post
        Russia has the longest history of intercultural relations. My wife is Asian, but she's Russian.

Comment

Almost 10 years. This is my second marriage. I'd just like to hear another question.
          ?

Comment

Originally posted by jordan_rudess View Post
            ... if your d...k rules your head.

Comment

We all know the truth to that.

Comment

Hahahahah now you noticed?

Comment

Originally posted by VitaliyArtemych View Post
                  Ruski is ? 1 !

Last edited by MOSCOWALCOHOLIC; 12-30-2018, 07:40 PM.

Comment

I don't need mangoes and papayas when I have sweetest cherries in my garden.
                    Najwiecej witaminy maj? polskie dziewczyny

Comment

Well, Russian and not only Russian girls know who to pick and unfortunately for you your chances are pretty slim Especially after they read your posts here....

Comment

Originally posted by Etsia View Post

Well, Russian and not only Russian girls know who to pick and unfortunately for you your chances are pretty slim Especially after they read your posts here....
                        Granny tranny is always here for us to add her meaningless shit of opinion
                        Actually my chances are high as hell and that's what hurts you weirdo

Comment

Granny tranny is always here for us to add her meaningless shit of opinion
                          Actually my chances are high as hell and that's what hurts you weirdo
                          hahaha, megalomania, as usually, what makes you think Russian girls would rush to marry you one day? They are pretty so prefer strong and handsome, successful men and you're not a man even, such product cannot be called 'a man'.

Comment

Originally posted by Etsia View Post

hahaha, megalomania, as usually, what makes you think Russian girls would rush to marry you one day? They are pretty so prefer strong and handsome, successful men and you're not a man even, such product cannot be called 'a man'.
                            Strong and handsome and succesful is my second name so exactly that makes me think

Comment

Originally posted by Hades91 View Post
                              I don't need mangoes and papayas when I have sweetest cherries in my garden.
                              Najwiecej witaminy maj? polskie dziewczyny
                              Mango is more like an apple than a cherry though

but yeah can be messy I suppose, but people are in the end, individuals so they may come togather on the basis of personality rather than a stereotype or a fetish.

or they may not, we all are in the end, individuals

Comment

Working...
                              X