• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paternity tests should be mandatory

paternity test
    noun
    noun: paternity test; plural noun: paternity tests
    • a medical test, typically a blood test, to determine whether a man is the father of a particular child.

That being said, the system supports women because they "can't do no wrong". Men really don't benefit from divorce and once you sign those papers as the father of the child you are doomed with child support even if the child isn't yours.It’s quite disgusting that a civilized society doesn’t feel men have the right to know with complete certainty that a child is theirs. It is such a simple thing that could save plenty of hurt and wasted lives. Some women are not to be trusted in today's world smh.

Here you go again... well, no paternity tests should not be mandatory but if anyone wishes to be sure or if some doubts appear, they can pay to do the test on their own. Who should pay for the test if it is mandatory in your opinion?

Comment

I think there should be tests to find out if men stray around. Traces of an unknown woman on your dick....divorce.

There would be also a good market for a test to find out how many sex partners the man/woman already had alltogether. It would help to stay away from men who demand women to be virgin while they themselves have several experiences and think both is normal.

The high end level is a test to find out how often your boyfriend/girlfriend has sexual fantasies of somebody else.

Comment

Originally posted by Suna123 View Post
        I think there should be tests to find out if men stray around. Traces of an unknown woman on your dick....divorce.

There would be also a good market for a test to find out how many sex partners the man/woman already had alltogether. It would help to stay away from men who demand women to be virgin while they themselves have several experiences and think both is normal.

The high end level is a test to find out how often your boyfriend/girlfriend has sexual fantasies of somebody else.
        It's not really comparable though since the issue isn't about fidelity here.
        Rather long term financial commitment

Comment

Traces of an unknown woman on your dick....
          (joke)

The wife comes to her husband and complains:
          - The мoney ran out.
          - Would you give yourself to an unknown man for 100 euros?
          - Yes, given the family's financial situation.

The husband approaches her daughter and asks:

- Would you give yourself to an unknown man for 100 euros?
          - You're crazy, dad.
          - For 1000 euros?
          - Yes, given the family's financial situation.

- Two prostitutes in the house ... and no money!

Comment

Originally posted by grgur View Post
            It's not really comparable though since the issue isn't about fidelity here.
            Rather long term financial commitment
            I'm fully aware of this.
            The comment is directed at the mindset of the author of this thread and only remotely connected to the topic.

You obviously also don't care about the topic itself.
            Last edited by Suna123; 01-20-2019, 08:39 PM.

Comment

If you treat a woman fairly and lovingly, there will be no need for paternity tests...or divorce for that matter.

Look in the mirror if you want to see where the problem lies...

Comment

Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post
                If you treat a woman fairly and lovingly, there will be no need for paternity tests...or divorce for that matter.

Look in the mirror if you want to see where the problem lies...

Sure sure the world is so beautiful, red skies, pink dots and unicorns

Comment

There is nothing worse for a man than to pay alimony for another man's kids.
                  This is one rare case where I understand that a man runs amok and shots death his wife and kids.
                  For avoiding of such bloodbath orgies I support an obligatory paternity test.

Comment

Originally posted by 7_up View Post
                    paternity test
                    noun
                    noun: paternity test; plural noun: paternity tests
                    • a medical test, typically a blood test, to determine whether a man is the father of a particular child.

That being said, the system supports women because they "can't do no wrong". Men really don't benefit from divorce and once you sign those papers as the father of the child you are doomed with child support even if the child isn't yours.It’s quite disgusting that a civilized society doesn’t feel men have the right to know with complete certainty that a child is theirs. It is such a simple thing that could save plenty of hurt and wasted lives. Some women are not to be trusted in today's world smh.

I'd say the issue is more when the father wants to keep the children with him, his chances to success, even facing an alcoholic and violent woman, are close to the absolute zero :v

Comment

GF when her man comes late home

Comment

Pretty close to the people who hire a detective in order to know if their partners are cheating or not ;v

As for the other, it wouldn't be difficult in a society with Big Brother. I wonder what would it gives, and I wonder how people would react considering that... everybody has sexual fantasies on somebody else :v

Comment

I'm fully aware of this.
                          The comment is directed at the mindset of the author of this thread and only remotely connected to the topic.

You obviously also don't care about the topic itself.

eh, no point in being paranoid about every random nonsense that occurs to every random person

Comment

Originally posted by Etsia View Post
                            Here you go again... well, no paternity tests should not be mandatory but if anyone wishes to be sure or if some doubts appear, they can pay to do the test on their own. Who should pay for the test if it is mandatory in your opinion?

Well since paternity testing is not covered by insurance, the responsibility should go to the breadwinner? i don't know

Comment

Well all that is not necessary. The problem is many men are fathering children that are not theirs, paying thousands for the childs upbringing , all because of the womans selfish desires.

Comment

Working...
                              X