Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jordan_rudess View Post

Sure sure the world is so beautiful, red skies, pink dots and unicorns
    From your posts about women and marriage, I suspect you’re setting yourself up for a series of short and unsatisfying relationships. I had a friend like you. In the 30 years I’ve known him he’s been through one marriage that lasted 8 years and maybe a dozen girlfriends after that. Each new girlfriend is wonderful but it doesn’t last because he’s cheap, works too much, leers at other women... he’s no Prince Charming but he does seem that way at first.

Comment

Originally posted by 7_up View Post
      Well all that is not necessary. The problem is many men are fathering children that are not theirs, paying thousands for the childs upbringing , all because of the womans selfish desires.
      There are many more women who are doomed to pay AND raise their children alone without any man paying, neither a biological father nor any other man....all because of men's selfish desire "oh we don't need a condom dear.....blablabla".
      Last edited by Suna123; 01-21-2019, 02:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Suna123 View Post

There are many more women who are doomed to pay AND raise their children alone without any man paying, neither a biological father nor any other man....all because of men's selfish desire "oh we don't need a condom dear.....blablabla".
        We shouldn't forget to mention that the foolishness lies mostly on both sides.
        "(((Schatz))) you become father."
        "B-but you have promised that you will take the pill"
        "I forgot it since two months... XD... now you will be daddy"
        "That's so wonderful my honey bear *g*"
        [Inside] "what for a stupid moron... it's time to disappear"

Comment

Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post

From your posts about women and marriage, I suspect you’re setting yourself up for a series of short and unsatisfying relationships. I had a friend like you. In the 30 years I’ve known him he’s been through one marriage that lasted 8 years and maybe a dozen girlfriends after that. Each new girlfriend is wonderful but it doesn’t last because he’s cheap, works too much, leers at other women... he’s no Prince Charming but he does seem that way at first.

You suspect wrong, I'm setting myself for long term relationships actually, not to mention it is completely unrelated to this discussion and your previous post

Comment

Originally posted by 7_up View Post

Well all that is not necessary. The problem is many men are fathering children that are not theirs, paying thousands for the childs upbringing , all because of the womans selfish desires.
            The problem is men ... imbecile.

Comment

There are many examples like that. The OP always forgets to mention that not only women can be selfish, irresponsible and what not, some men are the problem too, like some women of course.

I think if a man wishes for the paternity test, he is free to do it when he pays for it and I can partly understand the OP too, it is very unfair if a man has to raise a child of a stranger but again, women can become victims too and it happens often enough.

Comment

Originally posted by dmitri11 View Post
                The problem is men ... imbecile.
                No need to throw insults brother. You won't get pussy siding with women

Comment

Is it not rape if he has sex without a condom without your consent?

Comment

Working...
                  X