Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Russian vs American

Who is more romantic for you?

American girls are more romantic in accordance with their culture and Russian girls are more romantic in accordance with their culture..
    IF I had to chose a bride today I would sit my son down and advise him to choose the Russian..Israel can be a difficult country for newcomers so I would prefer the bride to have been born here but if she was a newbie from the FSU then check out to make sure that she has no "greencard" ambitions...
    The American can always go back to America and take or not your son,,the Russian who could have gone somewhere else and decided to come here is more likely to put more effort into "making it " here...

Comment

Originally posted by Narenayu View Post
      "romantic" what is this?

Comment

Eh, I guess easterners at least like to traditionally have the pretense of romance, with colonials it's all out of the window

Comment

Depends if we consider crazy american sjw, or normal feminine woman. I think women are more or less the same everywhere

Comment

Originally posted by Narenayu View Post
            I don't think that this word exist in the dictionaries of these 2 countries.

Comment

Naren is a woman and I don't think she's lesbian. So she's probably wondering which men are more romantic, American or Russian.

American men smile a lot...that's an advantage.

Comment

Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post
                Naren is a woman and I don't think she's lesbian. So she's probably wondering which men are more romantic, American or Russian.

Since when is smiling romantic?
                Beginner lesson I got before my first girl pulled off her panties in bed.......... Just don't smile.

Comment

Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post

questionable argument
                  in Russia say: "if you smile a lot, you are moron or dmitri"

Comment

Working...
                  X