Long-distance relationship

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long-distance relationship

For or against? Share your stories, experiences, pieces of advice)

First, i would like to ask, are you considering one? or where did you get this idea from?

Comment

I have had one before and not with a happy ending, so I just want to know how other people dealt with this kind of relationship..

Comment

I think a long distance relationship need and expiration date, what I mean with expiration date? well... you both have to set a date when you will meet. If you don't meet after this date maybe this relationship doesn't going to work.

Comment

Just don’t have one

Comment

I don't see anything wrong with that. One of my best friend met his current gf online on Link removed by moderator dating website some time ago. She was from Rusia and they have been in a long distance relationship for a few months but now they live together. The distance doesn't matter if you love each other.
            Last edited by RRicho; 03-25-2019, 12:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SamanthaGrinn View Post
              I don't see anything wrong with that. One of my best friend met his current gf online on one dating website some time ago. She was from Rusia and they have been in a long distance relationship for a few months but now they live together. The distance doesn't matter if you love each other.
              And have money to consume imported goods

Comment

How shall a girl make you happy if you don't sleep with her. Are you happy so is she happy and vice versa, somehow this is not achievable over longer distance than 20 cm.

Comment

can't be against it, had a very nice experience with long distance with a russian girl I met in League of Legends, we met each other in person, believe me, it is very worth it, but you have to be very careful about what you are doing, we had to break up because of a lot of stuff happened.

Comment

I've been in a few and I'm in one now. They're really difficult, but I don't have much of a choice- nobody in real life will go anywhere near me. I never met up with any of them, but I've been in my current relationship for almost 4 years now! Hopefully I can eventually save up enough money to travel and we can finally meet up in person. I don't even have any real life friends, so my life is pretty lonely outside of the internet.

Comment

Sad story
                      Just think twice, is this your fault or the evilness of others in RL

Comment

I used to be super into the idea until I had a couple and it ended up badly every time. So nah, not interested.

Comment

Originally posted by Hades91x View Post
                          Sad story
                          Just think twice, is this your fault or the evilness of others in RL
                          Was that aimed at me? If so I wanna say there's nobody to blame. I can't fault anybody for not connecting with me. I try, they sometimes try, it doesn't work out.

And it's not too sad because I did end up with someone great

Comment

Against. Unless you're a socially retarded incel, why waste your youth, time, and emotions on a fantasy when plenty of people exist in your physical world?

Comment

Originally posted by inhershoes View Post
                              Against. Unless you're a socially retarded incel, why waste your youth, time, and emotions on a fantasy when plenty of people exist in your physical world?
                              Because a lot of people don't in many of our "physical worlds". Believe me I searched and went on dates etc. and it just never worked out. Why date someone I don't like and have nothing in common with, when I can at least have good online interactions with someone I can hope to meet someday? I tried dating locals before, it was awful. People are terrible where I live.

Also this has nothing to do with incels.

Seeing your other comment, hopefully you stay over in London because the people of the USA don't want your kind back here.

Comment

Working...
                              X