Sensitive Women

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sensitive Women

What do I do with her? She keeps making mountains out of molehills because she is "hurt" and "sad." It's so annoying, and I feel so much apathy which is weird because usually I'm not such an asshole.

A matter of taste, I like sensitive type, it's how female should be

Comment

yes, but not hypersensitive. she exhibits signs of low self esteem which can be detrimental in relationships such as self defeating anger and sadness

Comment

Originally posted by _loki View Post
        What do I do with her? She keeps making mountains out of molehills because she is "hurt" and "sad." It's so annoying, and I feel so much apathy which is weird because usually I'm not such an asshole.
        If she keeps making elephants out of mosquito, give her two warn shots and then dump her.
        Soooo (((super sensitive))) women have to learn that their partners aren't training bags for stress relief and that every hostile behavior ends up in consequences.
        Most of them have learned by their parents and former partners, that they can go away with any shit. Such spoiled, disgusting and immature brats are playing always (((poor, innocent and sensitive))) girls who automatically cry and whine if you show them direction to the door.

Comment

Give her two warning shots? That is quite gracious of you. I was just gonna never talk to her again.

Comment

Give her two warning shots? That is quite gracious of you. I was just gonna never talk to her again.
            It's not gracious, it's egoistic. Of course they won't stop because they can't, but your conscience is contented after giving a chance or two.

Comment

Do make love with her

Comment

...she exhibits signs of low self esteem which can be detrimental in relationships such as self defeating anger and sadness

Comment

Shock therapy while cutting off the destructive tumor out of your life in shape of her is the best and less painful option for both sides.

Comment

Originally posted by Narenayu View Post

Do make love with her
                    I like the way you think) But I think Hades and I think similarly.
                    Last edited by _loki; 05-14-2019, 12:53 PM.

Comment

Over sensitivity when there is no need for being sensitive is usually a sign of a narcissistic personality who always makes others guilty and responsible for their own negative feelings. I do not think such people change during the life time so you either know that and carry on if you wish or you run away which would be much more reasonable...

Comment

She may have underlying issues (like mental issues) from prior relationships. You need to take your time and be patient with her.

Comment

Try hard sex with her. If she still sensitive then the problem is with your ....

Comment

@ loki

I am not easy to cut something called relationship so first i will make it work out and help to find the solution...(off course i will see the problem first, the cause of making sad, etc)

Comment

Originally posted by Narenayu View Post
                              @ loki

I am not easy to cut something called relationship so first i will make it work out and help to find the solution...(off course i will see the problem first, the cause of making sad, etc)

finding solutions and compromises means still having hope.
                              "Hope is the mother of fools, just sometimes is hope the lover of the brave ones" said someone and I agree with that.

Comment

Working...
                              X