Sensitive Women

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hades91x View Post

finding solutions and compromises means still having hope.
    "Hope is the mother of fools, just sometimes is hope the lover of the brave ones" said someone and I agree with that.
    Adam i meant we can ask to them, "why they become moody or angry or sad or hurt" something like that..people have to do communication...

Comment

I highly doubt it's a matter of being sensitive, hurt, sad, trauma, moody, angry, etc.
      I see it from my case. When nobody around, no matter how sad, hurt, angry, moody I am, I will be calm and silent.
      Why?
      Because nobody around to vent out my trashes, nobody around means no possible trash bin. Nevertheless, there are peoples who are not possible to be treated as trash bin too.
      Which means she sees you as 'trash bin'. She doesn't make mountain of molehills because she is hurt. She makes mountain of molehills because she sees you as trash bin.
      She emits signal telling that your presence makes her suffer, therefore she "groan".
      You've ever seen peoples who keep telling bad stories to off people away, right. That's what she possibly do.
      Cutting this creature off doesn't make you an asshole.

Comment

Originally posted by green3apple View Post
        I highly doubt it's a matter of being sensitive, hurt, sad, trauma, moody, angry, etc.
        I see it from my case. When nobody around, no matter how sad, hurt, angry, moody I am, I will be calm and silent.
        Why?
        Because nobody around to vent out my trashes, nobody around means no possible trash bin. Nevertheless, there are peoples who are not possible to be treated as trash bin too.
        Which means she sees you as 'trash bin'. She doesn't make mountain of molehills because she is hurt. She makes mountain of molehills because she sees you as trash bin.
        She emits signal telling that your presence makes her suffer, therefore she "groan".
        You've ever seen peoples who keep telling bad stories to off people away, right. That's what she possibly do.
        Cutting this creature off doesn't make you an asshole.
        I think not all people think someone who listen them is a trash bin...

Comment

Originally posted by Narenayu View Post

Adam i meant we can ask to them, "why they become moody or angry or sad or hurt" something like that..people have to do communication...

Communication? It's always too much communication that leads into escalation.
          Those women are the only case where I want sharia law in my country. At least you can dump her without losing money unless you have been so stupid to marry such a sicko.

Comment

I think not all people think someone who listen them is a trash bin...
            sure, not all people groan.
            telling stories is different from groaning and roaring.
            when you hear your friend roar, it's an obvious sign he/she doesn't want you near him/her.
            that's what happened to OP imo

Comment

Those women are the only case where I want sharia law in my country. At least you can dump her without losing money unless you have been so stupid to marry such a sicko.
              Why dont i get a point from your answer? Did it relate to OP problem or you said your experience relate to women and sharia law?as i know op do not mention about sharia law

Comment

There are couples who communicate too less.
                But I generally agree that too much communication leads to escalation.

You would marry such a sicko before you even know she is a sicko under sharia law. Same for her. However, while you would lose only money when you divorce her, for her it is almost impossible to divorce you.

Comment

Originally posted by _loki View Post
                  What do I do with her? She keeps making mountains out of molehills because she is "hurt" and "sad." It's so annoying, and I feel so much apathy which is weird because usually I'm not such an asshole.
                  But there is the thing.. If you feel apathy, it means that you are already tired of it. Oversensitive people never change (only get worst)... My advice for you is to run away. Cut it out soon before is too late.

Comment

Why dont i get a point from your answer? Did it relate to OP problem or you said your experience relate to women and sharia law?as i know op do not mention about sharia law
                    What will you do when a person you had a beautiful honeymoon phase starts to fall in mental uncontrollable rage and attacks you verbally most of time without a reason?
                    You will leave or you will fight for your right.

"Mountains out of molehills" that OP mentioned sounds for me after such baseless rage.

Comment

Originally posted by Suna123 View Post

There are couples who communicate too less.
                      But I generally agree that too much communication leads to escalation.
                      Amount of communication isn't a problem with mutual respect...otherwise turns sarcasm into cynicism and teasing into insulting when a compromise is necessary.

Originally posted by Suna123 View Post
                      You would marry such a sicko before you even know she is a sicko under sharia law. Same for her. However, while you would lose only money when you divorce her, for her it is almost impossible to divorce you.
                      Under sharia have you as man special privileges to bringing back such sicko into mental sanity. Here will she just be pumped and dumped until her time is over or she meets one who is happy with such behavior.

Comment

What will you do when a person you had a beautiful honeymoon phase starts to fall in mental uncontrollable rage and attacks you verbally most of time without a reason?
                        You will leave or you will fight for your right.

"Mountains out of molehills" that OP mentioned sounds for me after such baseless rage.
                        Ohh okay..okay..you are right

Comment

Working...
                        X