hurt

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hades91x View Post

Hypergamy has not only financial aspects and it's usual behavior for people who seek after a new relationship.
    Optimal is it if your partner thinks you play in a league above and you think in the same way about your partner, both are happy about living together with a good catch. In matter of finances or social status is such beneficial illusion not possible.
    For sure it's not only about money, yet social statues nowaday is, it seems, highly related to financial supply/capacity. As for both side being happy, men seems to be more intoi youngness and physical appearance than hypergamy properly speaking and in some cultures at least, having a woman of a higher statues than you is not very well seen.

Comment

Originally posted by jordan_rudess View Post
      Women want rich guys with lots of money, happens very often, anywhere in the world, you can do nothing about it man.
      Try to find a woman with normal values, or become a rich guy too
      you are right

Comment

Originally posted by Narenayu View Post

Is it personal experience adam?

no...
        I don't attract such women even if I'm not a completely poor, I'm not their customer type.
        When you're a fisher you know that you will catch fishes depending on your bait. My is fresh meat hence I had to deal with big mouths full of sharp teeth. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Sancta_Lux View Post

For sure it's not only about money, yet social statues nowaday is, it seems, highly related to financial supply/capacity. As for both side being happy, men seems to be more intoi youngness and physical appearance than hypergamy properly speaking and in some cultures at least, having a woman of a higher statues than you is not very well seen.

I think for men it's only related to financial and social status, not to appearance. Women who 'sell' themselves in their prime for a live in more wealth are for men who 'buy' them just a temporary distraction, because demand vs. supply is on this particular market clearly disturbed.

Comment

Originally posted by Narenayu View Post
            Independent woman not really need a man beside her?
            Independent man not really need a woman beside him?

Of course independent people (men and women) also have emotional and physical needs and yearn for love and partnership.

Comment

Working...
            X