Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sun-of-a-beach View Post
    what is lust?
    It’s that hormonal rush that used to come about between you and Sue Zuki.

Comment

Originally posted by MissUnfortune View Post
      Wat.jpg
      I can only imagine some dude making a hole with a penis lmao.
      In all seriousness: I'm pretty sure that's not how biology works. In fact... with science men aren't needed to actually conceive babies whereas men do need women if they want to continue their bloodline. Just going to let that sync in and hope that you'll realize using your sense of logics you have literally given away all your power to the female race you oh so like to diminish.

You are a woman so you know nothing about biology even the man was the one who defined your body anatomy and gave anatomical names to your boobs and vagina. Men created Medical sciences. You as a woman wait for a man each month with your sexual eggs to fuck you and if the the man doesn't fuck you then you will cry like a little chicken in your toilet with the smell of your blood. You can die because psychological problems during your period. Man's sperms give you life. Women are not even humans because God created Adam first and called him human while Eve wasn't created yet. Human was a name given only to Adam. Human is male word.

Comment

Originally posted by Silvermannn95 View Post

You are a woman so you know nothing about biology even the man was the one who defined your body anatomy and gave anatomical names to your boobs and vagina. Men created Medical sciences. You as a woman wait for a man each month with your sexual eggs to fuck you and if the the man doesn't fuck you then you will cry like a little chicken in your toilet with the smell of your blood. You can die because psychological problems during your period. Man's sperms give you life. Women are not even humans because God created Adam first and called him human while Eve wasn't created yet. Human was a name given only to Adam. Human is male word.
        Holy fuck hahaha. I have to say you're quite the creative troll. Dafuq did I just read.

Comment

Holy fuck hahaha. I have to say you're quite the creative troll. Dafuq did I just read.
          Siverdude’s job is to amuse us with nonsense.

Comment

​If the chick rushes on your cock, be careful ... the clap is gonorrhea.

Comment

Women isn't a topic to troll about. Everything i said was my belief about women.

Comment

Originally posted by john_in_bkk View Post
                I was going to add that this sounds like sage advice from a mature and experienced individual, and that it would be good to hear more, but then the discussion took a dark turn.

It probably does work to rely on your instincts in navigating a relationship, and to establish open communication with your partner.
                Are you taking worthless anti-women shitthreads with the participation of trolly dummy silverman seriously? If so, you shouldn't.

Comment

Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post

Siverdude’s job is to amuse us with nonsense.

It's a little bit too obvious for my taste.
                  I like trolls who really believe in their wish-thinking ideology

Only if I had more time, I have a lot of subversive ideas. (probably it's my devilish Ashkenazi blood) haha.... I'm kidding... haha

Comment

Originally posted by Etsia View Post

Are you taking worthless anti-women shitthreads with the participation of trolly dummy silverman seriously? If so, you shouldn't.
                    Hey baby what is your problem? Huh, you got a problem? You're good looking, you got a beautiful body, beautiful legs, beautiful face, all these guys in the site are in love with you. Only you got a look in your eye like you haven't been f*cked in a year!

Comment

silverman, judging from what you post, the person who has huge problems is you.

Comment

Originally posted by Silvermannn95 View Post

Women isn't a topic to troll about. Everything i said was my belief about women.
                        You should show some respect for women, at least for the sake of the one that pooped you out.

Comment

1- Never judge a book by its cover.
                          2- Name 5 of Silverman's huge problems.

Comment

Originally posted by VandalValo View Post

You should show some respect for women, at least for the sake of the one that pooped you out.

Women don't deserve any respect same way that rocks don't deserve any respect. Women are nothing more than objects like rocks.

Women didn't poop any thing. I lived 9 months grace to Placenta, Umbilical Cord, Amniotic Sac that i created by my self. I was under a risk of dying by abortion during all 9 months. I pooped my self by my self using my head when i became ready. Maybe you were a weak child so you couldn't poop yourself by yourself!

Woman's body is nothing more than empty land where the man comes to pee his sperms then his sperms evolve to a human same when the sky pees rain then rain evolve to flowers.

Comment

Another nutcase bites the dust.

Comment

Don't entertain him lol. I forgot I even opened this thread

Comment

Working...
                                X