German women before and now

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dmitri11 View Post

Good riddance! Russian Chinese fart and stink less than Russian Germans. Russia is the richest country in the world.

At least we are not undereducated trailer park white trash, like Russians. Those are just good for drinking, natashaing, murdering other peoples...
    Must be another Russia on another world. Didn't know our internet signals can be received in space too.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexJustAlex View Post

... Must be another Russia on another world ... .
      I don't owe you anything. Suck the Chinese ... or the Soviet Jew. You'd better go to the USA and shout from behind Barack Obama.
      Last edited by dmitri11; 06-29-2019, 09:56 PM.

Comment

That is so messed up, I see women like that in the U.S. With exercise and eating healthily this obesity issue can be fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by lili53 View Post
          That is so messed up, I see women like that in the U.S. With exercise and eating healthily this obesity issue can be fixed.
          ... in Germanstan.

Comment

Originally posted by Silverman95 View Post

Men who love German women care about them
            You seem a racist cunt and Anti- Aryan satanist Jew
            Last edited by dmitri11; 06-30-2019, 05:59 AM.

Comment

I think the discussion needs some facts about who needs the most exercise and so on.

it seems Russian women also need some exercise and women from Muslim countries too.

Comment

and for comparison where men needs the most exercise:

Comment

Originally posted by Suna123 View Post
                  and for comparison where men needs the most exercise:

Aryans (Iranians) are less fat than barbarians.

Comment

I don't owe you anything. Suck the Chinese ... or the Soviet Jew. You'd better go to the USA and shout from behind Barack Obama.
                    Of course you don't owe me anything. No sane person would expect anything from the Russians. Expecting something from a Russian is like expecting gonorrhoea to disappear all bye itself.
                    Both these expectations are gonna leave you disappointed^^

Comment

Originally posted by Suna123 View Post
                      I think the discussion needs some facts about who needs the most exercise and so on.

it seems Russian women also need some exercise and women from Muslim countries too.
                      This awkward moment when a Russian bot signs up for trolling people and western non trolls are beeing better at trolling then him

Comment

Of course you don't owe me anything. No sane person would expect anything from the Russians. Expecting something from a Russian is like expecting gonorrhoea to disappear all bye itself.
                        Both these expectations are gonna leave you disappointed^^
                        All you can do is puff up. But you can't fart. No right.

Comment

All you can do is puff up. But you can't fart. No right.
                          You know mister Russian Halop, if you wanted to do something usefull, you are free to leave your mom's basement and go demonstrate against that shrine that adequate people in your town are currently demonstrating against. Yes there is normal people in Russia and most of them are "za skver"

Comment

You know mister Russian Halop, if you wanted to do something usefull, you are free to leave your mom's basement and go demonstrate against that shrine that adequate people in your town are currently demonstrating against. Yes there is normal people in Russia and most of them are "za skver"
                            Majority of Russians understand that the best workers are in China. And to design Russian can do without the Germans and Americans. It is a pity that the Russians have to prove it by protecting their land. All Russian money is spent on weapons and wars. A lot of Turks, British, French, Italians, Germans, ... buried in Crimea. What do you want from us all the time? The Scythians lived peacefully only with the Greeks. Perhaps the Scythians (Iranian language) liked the Greek fashion and design.
                            Last edited by dmitri11; 06-30-2019, 08:35 AM.

Comment

All Russian money is spent on weapons and wars.
                              I'm very much in support of this. While there is an arms race going on, mothers only receive 50rubel or 0.7 Euros per month for every child and Russian males start receiving pensions only from 65 years and upward, while life expectancy is 66.5 years. Meanwhile absolutely no investment in relevant infrastructure and economy is happening, cause the money either goes into arms or is stolen left and rigth bye Russian aristocrats Gref, Rotenberg, Rogozin, Chubais, Peskov or this FSB colonel that was convicted with billions of Ruble in his appartment. With these kind of politics I expect the ethnic Russian population just to get reduced and the hardly even existing economy to crumble away completly over time.

With a 100million people population and an if anything 2 trillion economy in a few decades, this shithole is hardly gonna have any relevance in any field of life. So ya I very much like your munchhausen to go ahead showing us his rocket cartoons, cause I know they are equal to Billions and Billions of tax money and millions of suffering Russians or millions of Russians not even beeing born

Comment

I'm very much in support of this. While there is an arms race going on, mothers only receive 50rubel or 0.7 Euros per month for every child and Russian males start receiving pensions only from 65 years and upward, while life expectancy is 66.5 years. Meanwhile absolutely no investment in relevant infrastructure and economy is happening, cause the money either goes into arms or is stolen left and rigth bye Russian aristocrats Gref, Rotenberg, Rogozin, Chubais, Peskov or this FSB colonel that was convicted with billions of Ruble in his appartment. With these kind of politics I expect the ethnic Russian population just to get reduced and the hardly even existing economy to crumble away completly over time.

With a 100million people population and an if anything 2 trillion economy in a few decades, this shithole is hardly gonna have any relevance in any field of life. So ya I very much like your munchhausen to go ahead showing us his rocket cartoons, cause I know they are equal to Billions and Billions of tax money and millions of suffering Russians or millions of Russians not even beeing born
                                No one has ever managed to conquer Russia. "I wouldn't give one Russian soldier for ten Frenchmen!" - ...

The main ideologist of the Russian genocide Chubais (non-Russian name) was an honored guest in the West.
                                Last edited by dmitri11; 06-30-2019, 08:47 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X