Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sometimes... i just want to be in love..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post

Just out of curiosity, why are you interested in North Korean women?

Left real DPRK waifu material
    Right K-pop thots without souls

Comment

^^^
      Nice China dolls.

Comment

^^^
        Nice China dolls.
        It's not a matter of attractiveness, slavo-germanic-mixed chicks are in average more attractive. Those women aren't spoiled and degenerated what arouses the maximal depravity in me.

Comment

Originally posted by Hades91x View Post

It's not a matter of attractiveness, slavo-germanic-mixed chicks are in average more attractive. Those women aren't spoiled and degenerated what arouses the maximal depravity in me.

Comment

Do you think I change my fun discussion style to this topic into serious one?

Comment

Do you think I change my fun discussion style to this topic into serious one?
              Ah...Okay. I need to loosen up sometimes...

Comment

Ah...Okay. I need to loosen up sometimes...
                do you like tattoos?

Comment

No...tattoos are ugly. I don't understand why a woman would deface her body with tattoos such as those in the picture you posted.

Comment

No...tattoos are ugly. I don't understand why a woman would deface her body with tattoos such as those in the picture you posted.
                    So. Lenin, Marx and Engels would be better over her brooch? ....No?... I'm just kidding.

I think you can answer the question by yourself what is "spoiled and degenerate". Probably majority of those women after their prime is over would do many things different in their life, if they had the opportunity to roll back the time.

I don't think DPRK women have such big dilemmas at all, because their opportunities are very limited from the beginning.
                    The western societies have a problem of a donkey who gets is one trough oat and in another hay. Finally the donkey starves because it can't decide which trough it should take first.
                    Last edited by Hades91x; 06-13-2019, 10:02 PM.

Comment

...Probably majority of those women after their prime is over would do many things different in their life, if they had the opportunity to roll back the time.

I don't think DPRK women have such big dilemmas at all, because their opportunities are very limited from the beginning...
                      The western societies have a problem of a donkey who gets is one trough oat and in another hay. Finally the donkey starves because it can't decide which trough it should take first.

Comment

I'm still in my male prime and it's too early to regret something. Really big opportunities don't fall out of the blue, you have to work for them.
                        Some people think their (personal magic) gives them always and everywhere a success guaranty, no matter how they behave and what they do. It think males are more red-pilled about this topic.

Yes. The current takes the way of least resistance.
                        However we aren't animals or electrons and everyone of us has the capability to look at him/herself from very objective third person perspective. But many people don't do that and become someone whom they would despise from this third person view. (this isn't only related to physical appearance)

Comment

Look at this lucky bastard. I hate him for owning all those DPRK girls.
                          I think I should send him a poisoned Swiss Emmentaler ring to his next birthday

Comment

Look at this lucky bastard. I hate him for owning all those DPRK girls.
                            I think I should send him a poisoned Swiss Emmentaler ring to his next birthday

Comment

Of course I am.
                              Who doesn't want to be a despotic and tyrannical dictator?

Comment

Of course I am.
                                Who doesn't want to be a despotic and tyrannical dictator?
                                Blasphemy! The Kims are greatly loved in the DPRK.

You deserve to be shot.

Comment

Working...
                                X