Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can an atheist date a theist ?!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by grgur View Post

    Wait, you people don't have civic marriage over there?
    Of course we have. However, any wedding between a theist and an atheist must be approved by the court, the civil court. If the theist is Muslim, a sharia court must also approve the marriage. Normally, sharia courts approve the wedding after administering 100 lashes.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post

      Of course we have. However, any wedding between a theist and an atheist must be approved by the court, the civil court. If the theist is Muslim, a sharia court must also approve the marriage. Normally, sharia courts approve the wedding after administering 100 lashes.
      No.. only 100 lashes? That's haram... Decapitation of both spouses is the right punishment.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Hades91x View Post

        No.. only 100 lashes? That's haram... Decapitation of both spouses is the right punishment.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post

          Of course we have. However, any wedding between a theist and an atheist must be approved by the court, the civil court.
          is a civil court also necessary when two theists marry, or two atheists?

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Suna123 View Post

            is a civil court also necessary when two theists marry, or two atheists?
            No, no, no! If the theist couple is of the same faith and the same religious denomination, they get married without any red tape. However, if they are of the same faith but different denominations, it depends. If Christian, the couple must face the Bureau Of Specific Sacrilization (BOSS). They must explain their situation, obtain a favorable ruling, then are delivered a licence to marry.

            Muslims of different denominations who wish to get married must apply for permission to marry from the Sharia High Interdenominational Tribunal (SHIT). A licence to marry is usually given after the woman has been punished with 25 to 50 lashes.

            If you have any other questions, just ask.

            Comment


            • #21
              Oy-vey!.... that's not so friendly to other cultures..

              Canada you fucking nazi.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Hades91x View Post

                Oy-vey!.... that's not so friendly to other cultures..

                Canada you fucking nazi.

                Comment


                • #23
                  in the context of internet, the question is less appropriate. imo
                  it is not about 'can they date' actually, but 'can they meet'.
                  if they can't even meet, what's the point of differentiating beliefs in the first place.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    is there such a thing as a thiest?

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by sun-of-a-beach View Post
                      is there such a thing as a thiest?
                      The word theist is usually understood to mean someone who follows a religion where there is a god, or someone who believes in a god with or without following a religion. Followers of atheist religions would not be theists.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by green3apple View Post
                        in the context of internet, the question is less appropriate. imo
                        it is not about 'can they date' actually, but 'can they meet'.
                        if they can't even meet, what's the point of differentiating beliefs in the first place.
                        Yes, they can meet in countries such as mine where it is acceptable to be openly atheist. Most atheists are fine people. A minority are vicious anti-theists and these are the most vocal. Amusingly, these anti-theist atheists are most like the worst religious zealots. I consider these two groups to be spiritual cousins. Crazies, in other words.

                        But back to your question: yes, an atheist and a believer may meet and even date. It sounds like a match made in Hell to me but it's possible.
                        Love is blind, as they say...

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          i think opposites attract so what is the problem?
                          democrats and republicans date

                          Comment


                          • #28

                            That's the problem, you fucking western Nazis and Islamophobes.!!!

                            White supremacy laws suppress the culture of innocent and peace loving Muslims, who only want to honor killing on their family members, mutilate the labia of their children, having legal zoophilia and under age marriages which you fucking hypocrites see as pedophilia.

                            Dear white people, parallel societies are a sign of so wonderful liberal progressiveness. Stop being bigots while you demand that those people have to follow your life style and moralistic values.
                            NO!!! they don't need to do that, but you degenerated racists have to embrace Islam and its superior laws and rules.
                            Last edited by Hades91x; 06-06-2019, 11:40 AM.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by Hades91x View Post
                              ...

                              Dear white people, parallel societies are a sign of so wonderful liberal progressiveness. Stop being bigots while you demand that those people have to follow your life style and moralistic values.
                              NO!!! they don't need to do that, but you degenerated racists have to embrace Islam and its superior laws and rules.
                              Yes, we white people expect others to be like us: to appreciate freedom, to consider men and women equals, to respect those with different ideas and so on.

                              We need to be more accepting of polygamy, wife beating and honour killings among our new citizens.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by Hades91x View Post


                                That's the problem, you fucking western Nazis and Islamophobes.!!!

                                White supremacy laws suppress the culture of innocent and peace loving Muslims, who only want to honor killing on their family members, mutilate the labia of their children, having legal zoophilia and under age marriages which you fucking hypocrites see as pedophilia.
                                isn't zoophilia technically legal in your southern almost neighbouring country? :P

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X