Interracial dating

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interracial dating

I would really like to know what white people think about dating black people. Would you do it?

sure, but it depends on who she is. i mean Obama has a very attractive daughter. i would so date her if i could

Comment

Of course I would date black girl if she's pretty. I prefer skinny not obese body type, so I guess not really American...

Comment

Some black people are old and trusted friends in my life. But the international dating service is a cheap brothel ... or crooks.
        Last edited by dmitri11; 06-22-2019, 07:18 PM.

Comment

No problem here with interracial dating.

Comment

Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post
            No problem here with interracial dating.
            Especially after RRicho was in hunting.
            Last edited by dmitri11; 06-22-2019, 08:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dmitri11 View Post

Especially after RRicho was in hunting.
              I have no idea what you mean.

Comment

Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post

I have no idea what you mean.
                about spammers and scammers.

Comment

Yes) If he were a good and honest person

Comment

Originally posted by kosmolovemey View Post
                    Yes) If he were a good and honest person
                    ... because you weren't born to say "Gentleman, ..." I'm sorry most russians can't find ... mind, honor and conscience. Can they be called Russian?
                    Last edited by dmitri11; 06-23-2019, 09:32 AM.

Comment

Most white women who marry black men end up single moms with albino kids.
                      Interracial marriage is bad because it ruins cultures and identities. If German women marry black men then after some years Germany will look like Nigeria.
                      Interracial marriage with East Asians will bring you kids with weird features like a boy with girly face so your kids will hate the day that you gave them birth.
                      Interracial marriage is good only in case of marriage between sub races themselves like Caucasians between each other ( Nordid, Mediterraneanis, Arabid,Iranid, etc ) like Nordid with Mediterraneanid or Arabid with Iranid.

Comment

Originally posted by Silvermana View Post
                        Most white women who marry black men end up single moms with albino kids.
                        Interracial marriage is bad because it ruins cultures and identities. If German women marry black men then after some years Germany will look like Nigeria.
                        Interracial marriage with East Asians will bring you kids with weird features like a boy with girly face so your kids will hate the day that you gave them birth.
                        Interracial marriage is good only in case of marriage between sub races themselves like Caucasians between each other ( Nordid, Mediterraneanis, Arabid,Iranid, etc ) like Nordid with Mediterraneanid or Arabid with Iranid.

my man my man!

Comment

Rare sexy black queens belong to the white man.
                          Stay mad black guys you can have all the sheboons and ungly white landwhales as compensation.

Comment

Originally posted by Hades91x View Post
                            Rare sexy black queens belong to the white man.
                            Stay mad black guys you can have all the sheboons and ungly white landwhales as compensation.

Comment

Stupid threads deserve stupid replies.

Someone called me a racist and nazi in internet yesterday. I thanked the person for this compliment. The person thought I have been sarcastic.
                              Last edited by Hades91x; 06-28-2019, 11:35 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X