• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do women age faster than men ?!

Hi

It is interesting that women age faster than men

But that is just another proof that men are more superior than women

Last edited by Silvermana; 07-05-2019, 07:24 AM.

Kelly McGillis is older than Tom Cruise and has 50kg too much in the picture above.

Here is a picture of her at age 61 with a couple of kg less:

Tom Cruise at age 55

Comment

Originally posted by Suna123 View Post
      Kelly McGillis is older than Tom Cruise and has 50kg too much in the picture above.

Here is a picture of her at age 61 with a couple of kg less:

Tom Cruise at age 55

Both sides could say wathever they want with a picture they pic and you do well at showing it. Still the women tend to be "older" faster than men, especially in our socieities. Actually, a women start to be old at 25 and all the make up, surgery stuffs are going on this way (what is funny is that the 16yo girl also will have to look like a 25yo woman) while a man is seen as ok even in his 40's+.

Maybe it's due to biology through maternity and, later, menopause, or another thing like this? However, while women may looks older physically speaking, they still live longer than men in average, so can we say they "age faster than men"?

Anyway, another trash topic from a self proclamed """troll"""

Comment

Originally posted by Sancta_Lux View Post
        Actually, a women start to be old at 25 and all the make up, surgery stuffs are going on this way (what is funny is that the 16yo girl also will have to look like a 25yo woman) while a man is seen as ok even in his 40's+.
        That a woman has to look like 25 surely has something to do with fertility and primitive instincts. But it is not the case that older men look better than older women as far as I can see. When I look around my age I can't say that the men look younger than the women do. Most important is always if they take care of their weight and fitness (physical and psychical). There are men who are bald and fat at age 30 already. People who smoke also tend to look older, like those who overuse make-up as well.

If the number of children has an important influence is a good question. I do know men & women at about age 45 with 0 to 4 children. I can't see a real difference.
        But I also suspect that a high number of children let you age faster because of the stress and lack of sleep/rest over years.

Comment

Female attractiveness depends on femininity type that this female represents in certain age.
          Some female types lose a lot of attractiveness over 25, while another types of girls transform into attractive mature women, what make their prime longer but certainly not unlimited. A girl I know since school time looks with 29 much more attractive as she looked with 20, somehow she gained more class and confident body language with more years. But this might be my personal preference/opinion and there are sure some guys who find 16 yo. girls most attractive.

A golden male's rule says, "if you want to know how you girls will look in 20 years take a look at her mother". I must admit this rule fits in 80% of girls.

Comment

.I think pork has a role in that, the skin of women is very sensitive.

Comment

I am on vacation now until the 28th of this month, I will try to give you some lessons if time permits.

Comment

Originally posted by momat View Post
                They don't eat pork much in my observation, prefer chicken as far as meat goes and often eat way less meat than males, specially in modern times

but by all means do go on with parroting some retarded pseudoscience you heard from a mentally deficient imam

Comment

I think pork could be the reason why this guy looks like 40something although he is not even 30 .

Comment

Originally posted by grgur View Post

They don't eat pork much in my observation, prefer chicken as far as meat goes and often eat way less meat than males, specially in modern times

but by all means do go on with parroting some retarded pseudoscience you heard from a mentally deficient imam
                    Why being so aggressive? You should be thankful he has something else than "zionist" or "fascists" to use!

Comment

Originally posted by grgur View Post

not to forget that Albanians would look younger than Croatians when pork would make any difference.....but facts don't count for religious indoctrinated people.

Comment

The French child molestation (la corruption des mineurs).

https://mtdata.ru/u29/photo6958/2034...0/original.jpg
                        Last edited by dmitri11; 07-05-2019, 04:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dmitri11 View Post
                          The French child molestation (la corruption des mineurs).

https://mtdata.ru/u29/photo6958/2034...0/original.jpg
                          You smell the sea.

Ps : It's written "corruption de mineur"

Comment

Comment

Doesn't bhutan lead in the latter?

Comment

Working...
                              X