Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How did your last break up go? And what's the last breakup line? Share it here mates!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How did your last break up go? And what's the last breakup line? Share it here mates!

Well, it's almost 3 years I guess since my last break up. We dated for about 8-9 months if I still remember it right. I'll make it short. She was actually chattin other guys while we were datin. How did I figure that out? One her friends actually approached me and said that I have to move on and stop fooling myself cause she felt bad for me. Her friend showed pictures of the guy my girl was chatting to and all that crap. Later on after few months after our break up. I saw pictures of her on twitter clinging with the guy that was shown to me by her friend.. Looks like her friend wasn't lyin at all. My girl dumped me few weeks later after my conversation w/ her friend. I acted like I didn't know what she was doing. *shrugs*

I have a nice relationship...I love him so much...hopes never break up

Comment

It's not you it's me.

Comment

Dated a girl for 4 years, starting in high school. We always talked about getting married and what our life would be like. A month after 4 years I found out she recently cheated on me.

Comment

Originally posted by 7_up View Post
          It's not you it's me.
          I am me because of you

Comment

Originally posted by Iansmithrhodesia View Post
            Dated a girl for 4 years, starting in high school. We always talked about getting married and what our life would be like. A month after 4 years I found out she recently cheated on me.
            It's not you it's her.

Comment

Originally posted by itszackdee View Post
              Well, it's almost 3 years I guess since my last break up. We dated for about 8-9 months if I still remember it right. I'll make it short. She was actually chattin other guys while we were datin. How did I figure that out? One her friends actually approached me and said that I have to move on and stop fooling myself cause she felt bad for me. Her friend showed pictures of the guy my girl was chatting to and all that crap. Later on after few months after our break up. I saw pictures of her on twitter clinging with the guy that was shown to me by her friend.. Looks like her friend wasn't lyin at all. My girl dumped me few weeks later after my conversation w/ her friend. I acted like I didn't know what she was doing. *shrugs*
              Wuss! Eat her alive, and move on to next meal!

First girl dumped me, I was a wuss and went on a crying-sprre on the interweeb!
              Next girl dumped me as well, I was "dafuq?!?"
              Third girl, well...we f*ed on for several yrs.
              Fourth and fifth girls, nah..'tards, utterly 'tards!
              Got together with third girl, god kids, bought Volvo's and a house. Living in sin, sharing a dept, f*ing like rabbits! Alls well that ends well

Comment

"We should do something next week"
                I was in a weird on/off/on/off relationship, and in the meantime I was starting to see the woman who became my wife more often "as friends", and it was becoming clear we were more than just friends.
                So basically I had to cancel a date and that was it. I was never available so the other person just disappeared. We met again some time after, it was cold and awkward but we just moved on because it wasn't a strong relationship after all.

Comment

Someone remembered me today how the day become the last day i met him, but i think it is not my last break up...it happens years ago and remembering me is a bit cruel that you couldnt forgive and forget the memory..i do know i was a bit loser but didnt mean it is always being remembered...

Comment

She played the crazy bitch after honeymoon phase, used me as punch bag for her general disappointment for everything. She had a bad day in work = stress, some of her friends treated her not like royalty = stress, a dirty towel forgotten in a training bag = stress.......How can a human being generate so much never ending negativity?
                    I wasn't willing to sacrifice myself for the kid and to spend my life with this psycho.
                    One day I woke up, wrote a letter "I can't no more, you need a stronger man then me...thank you (and fuck off) "packed my shit and moved to a friend for a week until I had my own flat. Blocked everyone with exception of my parents and two friends a time long and waited for the latter from the court for paternity test. She wouldn't let me go with less radical separation and I tried this several times before, often it ended ridiculous and embarrass scenes. She embraces my leg in the public poured liters of tears at my jeans with empty promises which didn't last longer than a week.

Comment

Working...
                    X