No announcement yet.

Why you are still single?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm single, because I'm gay and from Russia so I'm trying to.be careful.

Comment

• variety is spice of my life. don't shade being tied up with one particular person.

Comment

• I'm single 'cause of I can't do a first step when I should. Why? I can't do it while I'm not sure that she likes me and I really like her. And it's never heppened before./\/ Probably I'm just too shy and notorious

Comment

• Originally posted by Maksik_2532 View Post
          I'm single, because I'm gay and from Russia so I'm trying to.be careful.
          Such a difficult situation... Have you tried to move to another country?

Comment

• Originally posted by ip#1348293697 View Post
            Why you are still single?

Can you find out the reason?
            because i have a purpose and it is more important than get a gf

Comment

• Originally posted by maksin313 View Post
              I'm single 'cause of I can't do a first step when I should. Why? I can't do it while I'm not sure that she likes me and I really like her. And it's never heppened before./\/ Probably I'm just too shy and notorious
              you should read my post ( i love her, but she just think im her best friend), you can find it in love and relationship forum

Comment

• Originally posted by maksin313 View Post
                I'm single 'cause of I can't do a first step when I should. Why? I can't do it while I'm not sure that she likes me and I really like her. And it's never heppened before./\/ Probably I'm just too shy and notorious
                lol but this is serious shit

Comment

• Because I always met the wrong guy...

Comment

• Trying to find myself and loving myself before I fall for someone, when you know how to treat yourself with love you will know how to treat people with love

Comment

Working...
                    X