No announcement yet.

What is your fav but underrated movie?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your fav but underrated movie?

The Mocking Bird At the trees

Triangle. It's a great mind-numbing movie. Pretty under-rated.

Comment

Once Were Warriors, one of my all time favorite movies that very few people I speak to have seen.

A Patch of Blue, maybe not underrated but due to it's age I don't think a lot of people today have seen it.

Nightbreed, Definitely one of the more interesting movies out there.. Imagine old school Tim Burton before he was just an edgelord made a serious horror movie.

Comment

We Need to Talk About Kevin is amazing! It's also a book.

Kubo and the Two Strings is also brilliant. It's animated, but it should have won several awards. It got beat by Zootopia lol

Comment

Originally posted by Bruxae View Post
          Nightbreed, Definitely one of the more interesting movies out there.. Imagine old school Tim Burton before he was just an edgelord made a serious horror movie.
          That movie had so much potential. I heard there's a director's cut where Clive added a bunch of stuff that should have been there.

My personal favorite underrated movie is The Blood of Heroes aka Salute of the Jugger, a post-apocalyptic sports movie from the 80's starring Rutger Hauer and Joan Chen.

Comment

Bollywood- Udaan ; a highly underrated movie just because it didn't have any big names in it. All the newcomers and small actors have made this movie a cult classic and according to me, it is one of the movies you must watch before you die.
            Hollywood- Yes Man ; Just because it was labelled as a comedy movie and had Jim Carrey in it, the movie was taken too lightly by the critics and the audience, but honestly this is one of the movies that delivers one of the strongest messages in one of the funniest ways. I hate the way people treat Comedy Movies, because to make someone laugh and teach them something at the same time is the hardest thing to do for an actor.

Comment

What happens in vegas)

Comment

Sucker Punch, I love this movie but people hate it for some reason xD

Comment

Stoker by Chan-wook Park. The details are breathtaking.

Comment

I'd say Bound or Showgirls. They sure have many flaws but they've got enough to make them great films, as long as they have their own unique atmosphere.

Comment

Ah! One I have recently seen in theaters for it's 20th anniversary. 'The Fifth Element'. One of my favorite movies of all time. Also a movie called 'Mirror Mask' but most people don't know it.

Comment

The Bridge (1959)

It's a German anti-war movie about child soldiers. It's really good but you don't hear much about it compared to other war films

Comment

Working...
                        X