Are there some Star Trek fans?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which planet was the best one?
    (I did not like DS9 because they always screwed around in their space station only)
    In dir muß brennen, was du in anderen entzünden willst. What you wish to kindle in others must burn within yourself. [Aurelius]

Comment

Originally posted by Hades91 View Post
      The perception of many people changed in the last 20 years about this topic, not into the direction as Hollywood wanted it.
      Well, we will see how the new ST with black female captain will fail now.
      the perception of many people just noticed that we are further away from that than idealists where dreaming of, after the first touches with reality. That doesn't mean the dream failed, it just got some more realism.
      In dir muß brennen, was du in anderen entzünden willst. What you wish to kindle in others must burn within yourself. [Aurelius]

Comment

To maybe come back to the topic: StarTrek is not only about multiculturalism it is also about communism. The main principles of communism are the basis of the federation of planets . And from a philosophical point of view humankind is striving towards exactly that. It is the theoretical ideal we have in mind .
        And we will overcome money as the driving force one day for real (TM) and move forward fast than light in addition((TM)).

Comment

Originally posted by czechDan View Post

​If something will fail it'll be access of people like you, racism has long been out of fashion, so wake up.
          Access of what?

Okay, you're right i become supporter of an racist organization like BLM of fascist one like Antifa cuz fashion.

Comment

Originally posted by Suna123 View Post

the perception of many people just noticed that we are further away from that than idealists where dreaming of, after the first touches with reality. That doesn't mean the dream failed, it just got some more realism.
            Roddenberry's perception of future isn't wrong, however humanity isn't mentally ready for it. Even the Warp field effect is theoretically possible if our technology would be able to compress and decompress space/time/gravity

Comment

Access of what?

Okay, you're right i become supporter of an racist organization like BLM of fascist one like Antifa cuz fashion.
              ​I don't know what lead your acting, but say that new ST will fail because of black captain (btw she's not captain but first officer) is very racist, maybe you are one of these people that have doubtful ,,scientific'' evidences of superiority. But you're absolutely right if you meant that ST is not for everyone.
              Last edited by czechDan; 10-12-2017, 02:59 PM.

Comment

Betazed, Ventax 2. are my favorite planets, but for sure as patriot I must say that the Earth.

Comment

DeepSpace9's captain was already black, wasn't he? And Voyagers captain was a woman......am not sure what is worse

Betazed, Ventax 2. are my favorite planets, but for sure as patriot I must say that the Earth.
                  I'm also for Betazed. Earth will be a nice paradise too in the future

Comment

Exactly, I hope that I'll do something that will bring Earth closer to this perfection there is still so much to do, I think that everyone who watch ST(mainly TNG) with open mind can take something good, something that can motivate to progress from it.

Comment

​I don't know what lead your acting, but say that new ST will fail because of black captain (btw she's not captain but first officer) is very racist, maybe you are one of these people that have doubtful ,,scientific'' evidences of superiority. But you're absolutely right if you meant that ST is not for everyone.
                      Let's make us some things clear.
                      //sarcasm on
                      - i said 'with black captain' NOT 'because of black captain' in most languages on the earth "with" means something different than "because of"
                      - how can i dare to criticize a black actress for shitty acting performance, black people are always and everywhere perfect and only racist see something different.
                      - if reading and posting of criminal statistic of particular ethnic groups is pure evil racism, then i'm guilty.

Now i know that i'm a reincanrnation of the Führer, i think suicide is the last resort.
                      // sarcasm off

Comment

Exactly, I hope that I'll do something that will bring Earth closer to this perfection there is still so much to do, I think that everyone who watch ST(mainly TNG) with open mind can take something good, something that can motivate to progress from it.
                        if open mind means to be so limited like you, than we are further away as 20 years before.

Comment

Let's make us some things clear.
                          //sarcasm on
                          - i said 'with black captain' NOT 'because of black captain' in most languages on the earth "with" means something different than "because of"
                          - how can i dare to criticize a black actress for shitty acting performance, black people are always and everywhere perfect and only racist see something different.
                          - if reading and posting of criminal statistic of particular ethnic groups is pure evil racism, then i'm guilty.

Now i know that i'm a reincanrnation of the Führer, i think suicide is the last resort.
                          // sarcasm off
                          ​Yes statistics speaks for you, but isn't it just result of influence of superstitions, you can't deny that the most of people of europoid race life in better living conditions than the most of people of negroid race. I respect your opinion to acting but it has nothing to do with color of your face.

Comment

if open mind means to be so limited like you, than we are further away as 20 years before.
                            ​Exactly, but not only 20 years, but we stay in ice age thanks to people like you, that they saving rational world thanks to all people that are look at statistics without compassion and attempt to understand thanks to them all. Tell me why believing in better tomorrow is limiting? You 're excellent example of person for whom is limited everyone who disagree with his opinion.

Comment

​Please spare me your racism hidden behind anticommunism, multi-culture doesn't mean communism, think before you write, by the way do you know, that the most multi-culture countries are USA, Austria, GB, France, shortly countries that appreciate freedom before everything, for me is no difference between people that do the worst things for communism and for fascism or nazism they all are like cruel animals. They are people like you, that do everything in name of their big hatred, that they can't overcome.
                              Multiculturalism and Cultural Marxism go hand in hand. Since, you don't even know that much, everything you say subsequently is irrelevant.

Comment

What did happen to our nice thread about Star Trek?

Peace guys
                                https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...c06a829e95.jpg

greetings from Betazed

Comment

Working...
                                X