Favorite Disney Movies

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Disney Movies

I just hope a lot of people here still have the same love for Disney as I do despite being older haha. My favorite Disney Movie is the Lion King. It's just a pure classic and delivers amazing emotional scenes.

My favorite is Hunchback of Notre Dame, but no one else in my family seems to like it

Comment

Bambi. The best ever.
      http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/...20100803203515

Comment

i love coco

Comment

There are many favorite Disney movies but the most lovely movie is "Cinderella" because it is very beautiful story with happy end.

Comment

Atlantis: The Lost Empire. I don't even care about all the plot holes, the characters are loads of fun and I really dig that Hellboy-inspired look the film has.

Comment

Urgh, so difficult as it really depends on my mood. But I'd say either Mulan or Beauty and the Beast. But really, almost all of them are awesome anyway!

Comment

Originally posted by TripleAmbs View Post
                I just hope a lot of people here still have the same love for Disney as I do despite being older haha. My favorite Disney Movie is the Lion King. It's just a pure classic and delivers amazing emotional scenes.
                I agree Lion King is awesome!

Comment

I like many Disney movies, but “Beauty and the Beast” and “Alice in Wonderland” are my favs✨

Comment

Jungle Book

Comment

Working...
                    X