• Show
Clear All

• Cersei or Daenerys?

Who is your queen?

mother of dragon!!!! haha~ i really hate cersi

Comment

I like both characters!

Comment

It's really tough choice ... Cersei is a strong character even though I actually hate her, but of course Daenerys is the mother of the dragons so I think I choose her.

Comment

Definitely Daenerys, I'm waiting for a new season, the last season left a lot to be desired, I loved that it was revealed in John Snow's past, and the romance between him and Daenerys.

Comment

interesting qiestion. at first, it looks easy. Daenerys is a positive personage, honest, brave and have kind heart and Cersei is cunning, cruel, vindictive ... but ... you know, for me Cersei is better in some ways. I think she is more persistent and how to foget her trully love to her children. Daenerys beleive that she is elected and this confidence drives her actions, but Cersey is used to rely her head, I respect her.

Comment

For me it's Daenerys. The most important is that it is always fair. I would like such a ruler

Comment

course Cersei

Comment

None of them Daenerys says it is her birth right to sit on the iron thron but as Jon Snow said in S07E03, his father faught to defeat her father and did. And I dont even like Daenerys as she always keeps saying she faced lots of trouble and "I am already a queen". Thats pathetic.

As of Cercei, I hate her but only because she is mad. She is not stable but capable of doing anything good, bad or worse not better.

I wish GOT will break the odds and make a surprise by making somebody unexpected the queen/king. This scenario is what expect from the real GOT.

Comment

There's only one Unburnt, Queen of the Andals and the First Men, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, Breaker of Chains, and Mother of Dragons and that is my queen!

Comment

Daenerys
                      There is no more quin!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X