Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who else love WestWorld & True Detective S1 ?!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who else love WestWorld & True Detective S1 ?!

Philosophically deeeep, let me know you and be friends.

I absolutely Love both of them and especially the first season of True detective.

Comment

Originally posted by Serendipity3 View Post
      I absolutely Love both of them and especially the first season of True detective.

WOW, That's Awesome.

Comment

I watched westworld season one and two, it's awesome, i like the plot and it's hard to understand 1st season. but it has very deep meaning.
        I dont' know about true detetive.

Comment

Originally posted by KavishanR View Post
          I watched westworld season one and two, it's awesome, i like the plot and it's hard to understand 1st season. but it has very deep meaning.
          I dont' know about true detetive.
          this is just fine, nice to meet you anyway. thanks for telling me your opinion.

Comment

I watched the first season of True Detective. Initially I found it really promising and fascinating but the ending was poor and inconclusive. Now when I look back, I can say it's really well directed and performed but poorly written. It's disappointing that it ended on a poor note after showing so much promise.

Comment

Originally posted by ernestomarx View Post
              I watched the first season of True Detective. Initially I found it really promising and fascinating but the ending was poor and inconclusive. Now when I look back, I can say it's really well directed and performed but poorly written. It's disappointing that it ended on a poor note after showing so much promise.

I'm Totally Agree with that.

Comment

Westworld, Colony and The expanse are few watchable series. Every TV show with cops, detectives and superheroes is just meh.

Comment

Originally posted by Hades91 View Post
                  Westworld, Colony and The expanse are few watchable series. Every TV show with cops, detectives and superheroes is just meh.
                  Great.
                  Haha, really I loved true detective because the philosophy of Matthew Mcconaughey but I don't like the ending in this series, if you watched you will love it, I ensure that.

Comment

Working...
                  X