Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hannibal with Mads Mikkelsen <3

Comment

well...Favorite TV shows ever. Bewitched, Donna Reed Show, China Beach, Army Wives, Criminal Minds, NCIS, Home Improvement, Last Man Standing, Reba, The Nanny, The Fresh Prince of Belaire, Emergency (from the 60's) Magnum P.I, Murder She Wrote, Remington Steel, Monk, Psych. Keeping Up Appearances. Very little interests me in the way of sitcoms....80's had the best.
      Favorite Movies: Pillow Talk, His Girl Friday, Desk Set, Philadelphia Story, All About Eve, The Letter, Star Wars (the originals from the 70's and 80's), Indian Jones (except the 4th movie), Poltergeist, Ghost Busters (the original ones), Gone With The Wind, Emma, Clueless, Taming of the Shrew, Much Ado About Nothing, Dangerous Liaisons, Wargames, Ferris Beuller's Day Off, Glory,White Christmas, Xanadu (I really thought it not the best...but I love all of Gene Kelly's movies), Guys and Dolls, Gentlemen Prefer Blondes, Dead Pool, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly; Fiddler on the Roof, Miss Congeniality, Devil Wears Prada, Rambo, and Rocky. I think that's it. Haven't found one now that I really would say is my favorite movie or comes close.

Comment

The Walking Dead

Comment

BEST recent tv show: "NASHVILLE" (I am about to start season 6 and finish it) (A serious favorite!)
          FAVORITES (other): "Shogun", "Thorn birds", "North & South" (the one with Patrick Swayze)
          FAVORITES (recent): "Cobra Kai", "Altered Carbon"
          --- second place go to: "Stranger Things" and "Lost in Space"

Comment

Originally posted by RaverWild View Post
            BEST recent tv show: &quot;NASHVILLE&quot; (I am about to start season 6 and finish it) (A serious favorite!)
            FAVORITES (other): &quot;Shogun&quot;, &quot;Thorn birds&quot;, &quot;North & South&quot; (the one with Patrick Swayze)
            FAVORITES (recent): &quot;Cobra Kai&quot;, &quot;Altered Carbon&quot;
            --- second place go to: &quot;Stranger Things&quot; and &quot;Lost in Space&quot;
            Nashville's good!

Comment

Cheers, The Jetsons, The Simpsons (pre-season 9 or 10 only occasionally recent episodes), Community, The Beverly Hill Billies, and Gotham.

Comment

of course Sherlock

Comment

of cousre Sherlock

Comment

stranger things and 13 reason why

Comment

Working...
                    X