Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone here like anime? What's your favorite?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone here like anime? What's your favorite?

My favorite currently is The Quintessential Quintuplets! It's funny and so far it's good.

Other ones I like are One Piece, Attack On Titan, My Hero Academia, and a few others

>anyone here like anime?
    In recent decades anime became quite popular, so that kind of question sonds like "Does anybody here likes tea?". Of course lots of people, using this site like anime.
    One of recent favs is Made in Abyss - it has clear advantages over bunch of stereotypical seinen/harem stuff which are terribly popular nowadays.

Comment

I love anime I grew up watching DBZ, City Hunter and more but my favorite one is Elfen Lied that one was so great

Comment

Originally posted by Miyu2206 View Post
        but my favorite one is Elfen Lied that one was so great
        Elfen Lied has one of the most astonishing OST.

Comment

i always admire how Japanese creativities can contribute to national income.
          i watched broly

Comment

I like many titles: Death Parade, Attack on Titan, Dororo, Nana, Tokio Ghoul. Of course, Hayao Miyazaki and M.Sinkai are also in my heart. So, I am crazy lover!

Comment

Originally posted by Miyu2206 View Post
              I love anime I grew up watching DBZ, City Hunter and more but my favorite one is Elfen Lied that one was so great
              I 2nd that that Elfen Lied has an amazing OST. However with all the credit the anime was getting I was deeply disappointed after seeing it. Was expecting more in depth character development for some of the main characters and the ending wasn't quite what cut it for me. In fact the anime didn't stick enough at all for me to remember much other than the flashback scene of the dead bullied dog from Lucy.

Comment

I'm not a big fan, but I liked several I watched. The best one for me is Great Teacher Onizuka.

Comment

Recently've started JJBA. It's the most awesome shonen I've ever seen. Change my mind
                  Last edited by kicksmehard; 09-04-2019, 03:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kicksmehard View Post
                    Recently've started JJBA. It's the most awesome shonen I've ever seen. Change my mind
                    Since it gave many basis of famous mangas released after it, for sure it's one of the best you could find though I'm not fond into the fourth season.

Else, I enjoy watching some as well but was disappointed of the new ones since 2-3 years being mostly bad with only few ones worth to watch. This year seems to be better though, Kimetsu no Yaiba, JJBA golden wind, Vinland Saga, Mo dao zu shi, Dr Stone or in few weeks QUanzhi Gaoshou or My hero Academia are pretty pleasant to watch.

I don't have one favourite though but few like Wolf's rain,GTO, Cowboy Bebop, Mushishi... And this year probably Dr. Stone as it's abit original and has some scientific elements in it that shows how the creator like science in general. Expecting for Quanzhi Gaoshou to be good this time too (it's the 2nd season) since I have a particular interest in mmo and would like to see how they manage to develop the story even if the caracters often lack of substance.
                    Last edited by Sancta_Lux; 09-04-2019, 11:35 AM.

Comment

thanks, pal, I would add some things, you've mentioned on my list.

Comment

Anyone here like anime?

Heh. Really can't say I love that many. I do, however, enjoy comparing the original Japanese works to that of the English dubs. I'm often curious to see how the original work is before it is dubbed into another language and culture.

Edit: What the heck, what I like to watch? I guess Yugioh, Dragon Ball Z, and um, Digimon. Pretty common ones.
                        Last edited by SpottySunflower; 09-13-2019, 05:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X