No announcement yet.

Why Game of Thrones final was terrible?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Game of Thrones final was terrible?

I think, GoT last season worst season ever! There are lot of reason. Some of them;

1) Night King's death was very meaningless. Why don't the other soldiers interfere when Arya kills him?
    2) Previously episodes, Dany was quite normal but in last two episodes she freaked out. We should've seen this before.
    3) When Jon killing Dany, why unsullied and dothraki armies don't kill Jon.

It was like someone's leaving his girlfriend on the phone texting, with no feelings. Whatever, so what are thinking about final of GoT?

Yes I don't like the fact that they've killed Daenerys
    But the destruction of the King's Landing was epic

Comment

GOT was overrated and the season has been rushed, so nothing surprising.

1) consequence of the rush + a good old mary sue... Arya turned like this in the previous season already.
      2) No, it has simply been rushed but Daenebiatch was already a.. biatch long ago, since the very first seasons actually.
      3) In order to not satisfy you and because politic doesn't work this way anyway.

The last episode was an ok episode, I'd say it was the expected end to this but the season ruined it by rushing and making incoherent choices (not talking about being utterly retarded, such as the battle against the night king, from a strategic point of view, it is equal to a five years old child playing soldiers).

Comment

Originally posted by Sancta_Lux View Post

2) No, it has simply been rushed but Daenebiatch was already a.. biatch long ago, since the very first seasons actually.
        Pfft, haters gonna h8

Comment

Originally posted by jordan_rudess View Post

Pfft, haters gonna h8
          You totally got me

Comment

Originally posted by Sancta_Lux View Post

You totally got me

Comment

Working...
            X