X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LemmingOfIC
    started a topic E3 2019 - Any Thoughts?

E3 2019 - Any Thoughts?

For everyone who is big into the electronic gaming world, E3 will bet starting up soon. If you are big into electronic gaming, what are you looking forward to in the presentations?

• Xodian
    replied
    Halo Infinite, Destroy all Humans, Cyberpunk and FFVII remake were the hightlights of this year's E3 for me personally. Looking forward to these titles and what they have to offer. Other than that, it has been a bit of a lackluster E3 this year; Particularly since Sony didn't participate this year. Their lack of presence was greatly felt.

Leave a comment:

• theFAT1H
    replied
    I don't expect so much but seeing John Wick in Cyberpunk 2077 was really good even if I won't be able to play the game.And one of the best things is The Punisher in G.R.Breakpoint.

Leave a comment:

• Sancta_Lux
    replied
    Originally posted by Hades91x View Post
    Game producers go mostly the way of PvP team shooters with an item shop and PayToWin items for real money. There is really nothing new I had desire to play if I had time.
    Yeh... Or solo games that could be done by a 3yo without much efforts because people are whining when they don't get everything immediately...

Leave a comment:

• DeivfromSpain
    replied
    Fifa 20 with no handicap and mixed plays

Leave a comment:

• Hades91x
    replied
    Gaming is irrelevant for me. AMD will present their new Ryzen 3 CPU architecture on E3, which should be fast and cheap. My desktop machine needs slowly an upgrade after 8 years.
    Game producers go mostly the way of PvP team shooters with an item shop and PayToWin items for real money. There is really nothing new I had desire to play if I had time.
    Last edited by Hades91x; 06-10-2019, 11:22 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Sancta_Lux
    replied
    SO far it seems that there is nothing really interesting, like the 2 or 3 previous ones... I'm expecting nothing but still waiting to see what Nintendo will share, even if it's not very useful considering they could do everything during some nintendo direct nowaday.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X