Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chernobyl best series ever

Still on episode 3 but i'm loving this

Yeah... nuclear plant without Geiger counter... ahmm yeah, that's so credible. LOL
    Even in this series workers wear small chemical dosimeters on their clothes but nobody is watching on them.

On the other hand the forcefully imposed damage control seems to be credible together with a lot of Slavic psychological displacement, but I don't think that people who were involved directly in this incident were unaware longer than 3 seconds about the fact how really bad the things are.

Comment

Originally posted by Hades91x View Post
      Yeah... nuclear plant without Geiger counter... ahmm yeah, that's so credible. LOL
      Normal in USSR

Else, I still don't get why people are so much into sensationalism because, let's say it, this "serie" is a very sensationalist "documentary". Maybe it's a mix of morbid curiosity to an exaggerated past in form of reconstitution with actors that makes it attractive but then people would dare to say that they are above the "skydaddy" and the mythological stuff

Comment

Even in this series workers wear small chemical dosimeters on their clothes but nobody is watching on them.

On the other hand the forcefully imposed damage control seems to be credible together with a lot of Slavic psychological displacement, but I don't think that people who were involved directly in this incident were unaware longer than 3 seconds about the fact how really bad the things are.
        If it makes you feel better, the Russian media wants to make a remake to make it even more accurate as possible.I'm sure none of us will watch more than one episode lol

Comment

Originally posted by Sancta_Lux View Post
          Normal in USSR

Else, I still don't get why people are so much into sensationalism because, let's say it, this "serie" is a very sensationalist "documentary". Maybe it's a mix of morbid curiosity to an exaggerated past in form of reconstitution with actors that makes it attractive but then people would dare to say that they are above the "skydaddy" and the mythological stuff
          I didn't find this series interesting, fortunately it's short.

Comment

Originally posted by 7_up View Post

If it makes you feel better, the Russian media wants to make a remake to make it even more accurate as possible.I'm sure none of us will watch more than one episode lol
            Russians and an accurate story?
            You don't know russians very well...

Comment

Russians and an accurate story?
              You don't know russians very well...
              Hahaha you're Polish and then?

Comment

The best depends on the person but I can say that Chernobyl is the best tv series adapted from real life.

Comment

Yes, the seies are great, but if you want to find out more about the incident, it is better to watch the Ukrainian documentaries as Chernobil is on the territory of Ukraine. Speaking about Russian media, I think, everyone in the world knows how credible their stories can be.

Comment

Working...
                  X