X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a goat, called Markula. Here:

Yeah, he is a great kisser.

Comment

• Flaminguera, I'm happy to see that photo has come in handy.

Comment

• Hello! My name is Victoria, I'm a student from Russia and now I'm working on the project "Stray Animals". It is an urgent problem in my country, especially in my city, that's why my friends and I would like to learn the experience of Germany in dealing with this problem. Can you help me and fulfill Google form?

Comment

• this sunday I bought a cute tiny snow-white rabbit with pink ears and blue eyes he is such a lovable, adorable little wabbit , my boyfriend loves him too
          Last edited by murcat; 04-11-2017, 09:06 PM.

Comment

• I have a few Malawi Chichilds.

And this is my cat, her name is Koteczka

I also have a dog, his name is Skurwy and he's a mongrel, unfortunatelly I don't have any pictures of him/

Comment

• I have a small awesome Shih Tzu around. I like him because he is funny and real sweet.

Comment

• I have dog. It's a mongrel of Husky and Kangal dog.*

*https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kangal_dog

But I never brought him home. It has always been in our village. Coz I never like restricting animals in the buildings. Especially dogs. They should seek food, fight with each other according to their own nature.

Comment

• I have a Cornish Rex cat named Lilla My, she is nearly 5 years old and her fur is black and white. She doesn't like being round other animals but she has made friends with pretty much every person who visits us. Her favorite pastimes are chasing flies, cuddling, taking naps and of course, eating.

Comment

• I have two dogs, an Australian Shepherd named Zoe and a Jack Russell mix named Rudy. Zoe is a puppy--full of energy and hyper. Rudy is a grumpy old man. They are a mess! I also have an aquarium with fish- cichlids, oscars, goldfish, and a vanilla lobster. (The goldfish should've been eaten by the aggressive fish, but they are all buddies now.)

Comment

• I have got three dogs, two from homless animal shelter - one german sheperd, second is mixed. Both are old now, their hooby is asking for food. And we have got also 3 years old labrador, he likes to play (well he could play with ball, eat, and sleep only) he is very positive and full of energy. Sometimes he sneaks into room with dogs food and eat it in secret

Comment

• I have a terrier that is a pretty grumpy. A one person dog that can get very jealous of any other dogs.

Comment

• I have a dog. He's a poodle. He is an interesting color, here's how in the picture mypoodle.info/colors/phantoms . Poodles are very cute dogs and very fond of playing. Charlie is 3 years old, but he likes to play like a puppy. Poodles are very social animals, it is difficult for them to stay long without a company. I also have a cat called Angel. They often play together. I really love my pets.

Comment

• I'll tell about my dead dog, he was a giant caramel colour sweetheart. He was a mix of rottwailer, collie and hovawart. He came from another family and was dependent of a human

Comment

• I have a dog which name is Brooly (he is Kintamani breed). I also have grey persian cat and his name is Gerry. Well! Gerry is scared of Brooly. So, Gerry is always stay in the house while Brooly has his own place outside.

Comment

• Cat(name)...............mostly a annoying f...............for the rest a manipulating bitch.

lol

Mzzls

Comment

Working...
                                X