X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a goat, called Markula. Here:

Yeah, he is a great kisser.

Comment

• Flaminguera, I'm happy to see that photo has come in handy.

Comment

• Hello! My name is Victoria, I'm a student from Russia and now I'm working on the project "Stray Animals". It is an urgent problem in my country, especially in my city, that's why my friends and I would like to learn the experience of Germany in dealing with this problem. Can you help me and fulfill Google form?

Comment

• this sunday I bought a cute tiny snow-white rabbit with pink ears and blue eyes he is such a lovable, adorable little wabbit , my boyfriend loves him too
          Last edited by murcat; 04-11-2017, 09:06 PM.

Comment

• I have a few Malawi Chichilds.

And this is my cat, her name is Koteczka

I also have a dog, his name is Skurwy and he's a mongrel, unfortunatelly I don't have any pictures of him/

Comment

• I have a small awesome Shih Tzu around. I like him because he is funny and real sweet.

Comment

• I have dog. It's a mongrel of Husky and Kangal dog.*

*https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kangal_dog

But I never brought him home. It has always been in our village. Coz I never like restricting animals in the buildings. Especially dogs. They should seek food, fight with each other according to their own nature.

Comment

• I have a Cornish Rex cat named Lilla My, she is nearly 5 years old and her fur is black and white. She doesn't like being round other animals but she has made friends with pretty much every person who visits us. Her favorite pastimes are chasing flies, cuddling, taking naps and of course, eating.

Comment

Working...
                  X