Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which country has the most beautiful nature?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which country has the most beautiful nature?

We all know that our world is beautiful. Anyway, in your opinion, which country has the most beautiful nature in the world? And why do you think so?

To me, probably China because of its diversity, you can see almost everything there, plu China is the only country where you can see elephants in south and deers in north which support the "diversity argument".

Comment

Probably Russia.

It's the largest country in the world and it's sparsely populated. There's more nature there than in any other country. Amazing huge forests, mountain ranges, lakes, virgin beaches, deserts, snow and so on.
      ‎( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ) I'm watching you

Comment

Kalahari deserts (includes countries of Botswana,Namibia and parts of South Africa), the most interesting and tough place filled with challenges of desert and diversity of Savannah.

Comment

Originally posted by Eimeric View Post
          Probably Russia.

It's the largest country in the world and it's sparsely populated. There's more nature there than in any other country. Amazing huge forests, mountain ranges, lakes, virgin beaches, deserts, snow and so on.
          There's more nature there than in any other country. - You are right

Comment

China, Canada, Russia, and the US are beautiful countries, they have almost any kind of landscape and nature in them, but they're really big and there are places where nature doesn't change much for hundreds of kilometers, so I think Italy, Japan, France, and Turkey have the best nature. You can see everything in a day's drive

Comment

ukraine.........

Comment

Originally posted by Eimeric View Post
                Probably Russia.

Travelling byTrans-siberian railways should be an epic way to experience this I think.

Comment

the nature of tropics is very beautiful, fresh greenery, frequent rains, amazing exotic vegetation, trees and bushes with big leaves, sunny hot weather all the year round, I wish I were born there )

Comment

I'd vote for Australia, Ireland and Russia.

Comment

norway, skyrim, riverwood, dragons!

Comment

Kenya, Brazil, Iceland, Vietnam

Comment

I'd argue those cold northern countries. They have considerably unspoiled nature beauty and also get those beautiful northern lights.

And my country too, actually. Part of the country that's quite far from where I am, but still.

Nature is a part of Indonesia that's actually awesome. The only downside is the heat. :x

Comment

Originally posted by loony-moonchild View Post

Nature is a part of Indonesia that's actually awesome. The only downside is the heat. :x
                            Aren't Indonesians currently saying : "Fack the nature, and fack the orangutans" ? :x
                            I admit Indonesia look very beautiful, but i'm afraid that would be "was very beautiful" soon :x

Comment

Originally posted by Inane View Post
                              Aren't Indonesians currently saying : "Fack the nature, and fack the orangutans" ? :x
                              I admit Indonesia look very beautiful, but i'm afraid that would be "was very beautiful" soon :x
                              Noooo that only happened once (as far as I know) and done by psycho zoophiliac, that's NOT a common thing at all here. Yeah, I know, I hate it when stupid humans ruin the nature's beauty.

Comment

Working...
                              X