Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are your solutions to contribute the change towards a more sustainable world?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Karla-Ricio;n2976549...What are your solutions and strategies to help reduce energy consumption and contribute the change towards a more sustainable world?[/QUOTE]
    My answer starts with giving your question back to you. And then start a debate on your answer and comparing it with mine. Okay?

Comment

Originally posted by Karla-Ricio View Post
      What are your solutions and strategies to help reduce energy consumption and contribute the change towards a more sustainable world?
      I used to have 3 cars and an ATV. One car had a V12, another a V8 and the third car had a V6. I sold the ATV so it doesn't pollute anymore (well, it does but I'm not polluting with it!). I sold my cars and bought more reasonable transportation. One of my new vehicles has a V10 and the other a 4 cylinder engine.

I'm doing my part. I think it is important. When do I get my medal?

Comment

I dump my used motor oil in out of the way places in the forest so as to not spoil most of the beauty of nature.

Comment

Originally posted by genocidocles View Post
          I dump my used motor oil in out of the way places in the forest so as to not spoil most of the beauty of nature.
          That's admirable of you. I wish more people would follow your example. I see so much trash by the side of the road. It saddens me greatly.

I throw my trash into a river where the current washes it away. I hate those people who burn their garbage and pollute the air we all breathe.

Comment

for me, i think we should to try
            1. Reduce polution air
            2. Make renewable energy to make clean water, water is important but misused. No planet in this universe have water.
            3. Make Cancer medicine
            4. Forest as the lungs of the world are preserved
            5. No nuclear
            Last edited by NiceBlueSky; 10-21-2017, 01:08 PM.

Comment

Well, wipe all the humans off?.........lol.

Humanitys consciousness needs to change, but that begins at the roots(systems we run and grow up in)...........the way its going now it too slow. Most dont want to (really)change, simply because they think they have it good and there are no other options(im just going with the flow,lol)

So many things wrong in the "big picture", that i dont think anything i will do will make a huge difference.............if you want real solutions look at your goverments/big buisness/ect. There are many (real)solutions and already here(for decades), but they dont make a profit..............................so no (real)interest,lol

Mzzls
              Last edited by ughstupidagain; Yesterday, 06:01 AM. Reason: Mzzls

Comment

Working...
              X