Let's talk about goats

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's talk about goats

Have you ever had a goat as a pet? Why? Why not?
    Have you ever tried goat's milk? Did you like it?

Would you like to be a goat in your next reincarnation?

I'm told goat meat is tasty ...

Comment

Uffffrrhh, when I saw your avatar in the thread responses, I thought there would be something in red saying 'stop your obsession with goats on forum. Locked.' Tasty goat meat saved the thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Flaminguera View Post
        Uffffrrhh, when I saw your avatar in the thread responses, I thought there would be something in red saying 'stop your obsession with goats on forum. Locked.' Tasty goat meat saved the thread.

... and it's probably less fattening than horse

Comment

Have you ever had a goat as a pet?Why? Why not?

Have you ever had a goat as a pet?
          nope

Why? Why not?
          no tradition for such kind of livestock

nope

Being reincarnated as a goat in an Islamic country should be a punishment for rapists and child molesters.

Comment

When I saw the threadname somehow I had no doubts who is the topicstarter

I spent my childhood in a cottage with a small farming, so, in some period of time we had 2-3 goats . Usually a grown up goat and a pair of goatlings at a time. Small goatlings were funny, me and my friends were teasing them and then they were chasing us trying to ram with their little horns. Of course they were just temporary pets, then they had to be sold , either eaten.
            I don't like goat's milk. It smells. Bluuuhhhh.
            I don't think so. Male goats are smelly.

Comment

Originally posted by VandalValo View Post
              When I saw the threadname somehow I had no doubts who is the topicstarter
              Very true... Same here

Comment

Yes. As a matter of fact I still do. I have about 20 of them. I think they are interesting animals and I like the fact that they have a naughty streak

Comment

Friends,

They seem kinda gentle. so they might make nice pets. So many "petting" farms have them, Like the small ones, and kids seem to love them. The goats seem to love the kids too.

I went to Mexico over last Christmas, and the family I stayed with, have 10 kids. so during Christmas we butchered a sheep and a goat, to feed that many people.

I think they are pretty neat animals. very useful. and its funny when they jump on stuff, they can climb very high.

goats are GREAT!!!!! Thank you for sharing.

dr. Darrell of Michigan.

Comment

Comment

1. No. If I lived in a village and had a farm I would probably get some, as goat are very cute and useful animals.
                      2. Yes, but I do not remember the taste.
                      3. No, it would be step back, provided human soul can reincarnate to an animal body at all.

Goats are also interesting from mythological point of view.
                      Billy goat, probably for its horns, is symbol of the Devil, used by satanistic cults. Templars whorshiped Baphomet - a being with human body and goat head. In the Middle ages, a goat could have easily been convicted and burned to death at which-huntings.

Comment

- Does having a goat as fan and mate count ? I know an awesome goat if it counts.
                        - I don't see myself asking for her milk
                        - Nah, I wouldn't be an awesome goat, I let this to the goat.

Comment

Friends

1. No, can't keep one in a flat, my grandma had some though
                          2. Yes, both store variety and home milked, I like it- especially with morning coffe. Goat cheese is better though
                          3. No, I'd like to be a rock, a really tricky one on which people stub their toes

Goat meat is quite good btw

Dr. Grgur of Langdorf
                          Why is it called a tourist season if we're not supposed to hunt them?

Comment

Omg, people EAT goats! That's an outrageous, unforgivable, revolting thing to do! Goats are not to be eaten, they are to be cared and worshipped.

Comment

Omg, people EAT goats! That's an outrageous, unforgivable, revolting thing to do! Goats are not to be eaten, they are to be cared and worshipped.

...... hmmm ..... what about horses

Comment

Working...
                              X