Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How's the weather where you live?

I mean, at the moment.

I'm just back from my Finland vacation, I had wonderful sunny weather with around 20°C, and here in Berlin it's 25-30°C and rainy (not every day, but often).
    Too cold
    22.58%
    OK
    40.32%
    Too hot
    37.10%
    Niin, łell, äkschly...

5°C, sunny, strong winds from the northwest. A normal summer day.

Comment

We getting to the the end of the winter season so kinda having some bad cold days.

Comment

Middle of rainy season, highs around 32 - 33 and very humid. Rains most days. Haven't had any big storms yet, which is very unusual. I think the storm corridors are changing..

Comment

7°C, cloudy, winds: 19km/h. It's winter here, spring will begin on the 1st of september
          http://www.cinemadoor.com/images/tum...odpvo15001.gif

Comment

It's way too hot. Summer is a torture for me.

I suffer A LOT. Today has been a good day in comparison with the previous weeks, and by a good day I mean 35ºC at day time and 25ºC at night. Yesterday was horrible, 40ºC at day and 30ºC at night and I couldn't cool down my house. Wind simply doesn't exist and I don't remember the last time I saw rain. My area used to be called the demon's hole and it was almost uninhabited for centuries for a good reason.

The sun is always facing my house directly, it's painted white and all windows have sun protection, but temperatures inside never fall under 35ºC. I've been suffering insomnia for almost two months. I can't use my brain properly anymore. I'm sweaty, sleepy and dizzy most of the time.
            ‎( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ) I'm watching you

Comment

Originally posted by Eimeric View Post
              It's way too hot. Summer is a torture for me.

I suffer A LOT. Today has been a good day in comparison with the previous weeks, and by a good day I mean 35ºC at day time and 25ºC at night. Yesterday was horrible, 40ºC at day and 30ºC at night and I couldn't cool down my house. Wind simply doesn't exist and I don't remember the last time I saw rain.
              LOL it's raining! A couple of minutes after posting it we have rain finally! God is in the forums and listened to me!
              ‎( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ) I'm watching you

Comment

HOT AND HUMID. To the point where you start sweating the moment you're out of the fan range.
                http://i57.tinypic.com/2jcxycl.gif

Comment

It's hot; I sweat probably like everyday. On the bright side, I'm getting a daily dose of vitamin D and a lovely tan.

Comment

It's ok, while people in South are burning, I get my 25°C and some sun, while people are frozen, I get a 10-15°C and rarely below

Comment

Awfully hot and humid and awful awful awful awful and awful. I despise it forever and ever.

(This is still a self diagnose, but I suspect I do have SAD, only of the hot weather instead of cold one. That'll explain a lot?

Comment

17.5....very hot
                        Last edited by ROMRU; 08-09-2017, 07:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by loony-moonchild View Post
                          Awfully hot and humid and awful awful awful awful and awful. I despise it forever and ever.

(This is still a self diagnose, but I suspect I do have SAD, only of the hot weather instead of cold one. That'll explain a lot?
                          SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder) has to do with light deprivation at high lattitudes...you are likely suffereing in HELL.

Humid Environment Latent Lassitude

Comment

Too hot, I mean I like summer but when I have to learn it's fucking torture
                            http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/...20100803203515

Comment

Here very hot are these summer days... around 35-38 celsius.

Comment

Working...
                              X