No announcement yet.

How's the weather where you live?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

above 0, i like this weather, it's winter but i can still doodle around in sneakers

Comment

It is raining today, the temperature is about 2 °C

Comment

above normal warmth

Comment

South of London, we have artificial ice rinks but no snow except for a few flakes that melted. Last mild Christmas (35 years ago) I spent hanging on lovingly to my Swiss gf's skirt. She was a brilliant skier

Comment

too cold
            around -45°C

Comment

It's very cold today about 4 degrees I'm looking forward to spring when it warms up

Comment

I recently read that Minnesota sometimes gets colder than Antarctica. We've had an unseasonably hot start to winter, but now mother nature is exacting vengeance with below zeroes all the time. At this particular moment, it's -14 c. This wouldn't be so bad, but my apartment doesn't have heat haha.

Comment

Still autumn, lots of rain ,wind, ect ,temp well above freezing..............still dont have to work,so thats a plus........................lol.

Mzzls
                  Last edited by Gaatjenixaan; 01-17-2018, 09:38 PM.

Comment

It's wet season but rain is never fall in my city, it's just cloudy everyday

Comment

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b20_1516273612

Kind of windy atm

Mzzls

Comment

-10°C, snows all the time and when wind picks up it freezes my forehead and eyes

Comment

it's raining here all day, in few weeks it'll be flooding season

Comment

It's like in the negatives right now(C degrees). It's nice and refreshing, but if you are outside for more than a few minutes, you may experience numb fingers, ears, etc... I'm use to it, but others may find that disconcerning.

Comment

This week we are in for some cold days. Today is around - 2 °C during the day. Nights are much colder, especially when the sky is clear.

Comment

http://www.tanzaniaparks.go.tz/

Comment

Working...
                                X