No announcement yet.

How's the weather where you live?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This week we are suffering from severe frost. We got very cold air from North- East. The temperature usually drops up to - 20 °C at night, and it stays deep below zero by day too. The whole Europa is freezing with the exception of Iberian Peninsula. It won't get warmer until Friday.

Comment

Frooze my balls of this week(NL)........................got thursday off(because i asked,laws hehe)

Not so much the temp/sun, but the stupid (cutting)wind...................2/3 layers of cloths and busy np, stand few minutes(smoke),freeze your balls off,lol

Mzzls

Comment

-12C degrees and the sun is shining! This winter has been the best in a long time, we've had proper snow for a month now and the sun has shown itself almost daily :-)

Comment

its about 52 F (11C), off and on rainy. I love it!

Comment

This week we are confused about what wear. Because the weather change continuous. One day of sunny, one day of rainy, one day of cloudy. We live season transitions in Istanbul. The temperature usually change 11-17 °C between at day. But I love so much my country.

Comment

Astronomical spring is approaching but winter does not want to give it up. Today is cold weather, snowing and freezing.

Comment

White outside everything, snow, minus celsius right now, not exactly normal in marc 18.

Comment

Originally posted by Talise12 View Post
                  White outside everything, snow, minus celsius right now, not exactly normal in marc 18.
                  same here.....I was cross-country skiing this morning. And it was the only day this winter where this was possible.

Comment

Here in Israel the sky is blue , the sun is shining and we are inundated by birds waiting to get back to Europe...

Comment

Today lovely and sunny but not hot as its Spring in the UK

Comment

Getting hotter and warmer, the seeds grew into flowers...Yellow Chamomile upstanding as high as a sunflower.
                        Image 2018 04 14 17 58 12 hosted in imgbb.com
                        Last edited by rayano; 04-19-2018, 05:33 PM.

Comment

Dry in the morning, Wet in the evening..
                          If i was a stone, i would corrode

Comment

Today is cloudy and rainy. All is in grey color. Temperature is less than 10 degree. The sun exists, but it's over the our heavy gray sky. Nice.
                            Saint-Petersburg. Russia.
                            Last edited by otporuchik; 05-14-2018, 09:51 AM.

Comment

Today, it is a hot day, almost like in the middle of Summer. The sky is clear and the temperature is expected to reach 28°C

Comment

Its +7, but rainy and cloudy
                                I just want summer

Comment

Working...
                                X