No announcement yet.

How's the weather where you live?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's better today, recently it was shit rain. Texas needs to step the fuck up and get to summer already.

Comment

April and May are ( and have always been ) the moodiest months where I live.
      It was sunny 3-4 days ago, rainy yesterday, and sunny today...

Comment

It's raining today
        The temperature has dropped down to 28°C

Comment

Warm,going up and down,27 yesterday to 13 tommorow(lol) and back up to 20 s.............................lots of sun(energy) yay!

Mzzls

Comment

It's the start of summer. Not much of a Spring. Around 70F most days with sporadic rain forecast for the upcoming week

Comment

I live in Ho Chi Minh city , Vietnam. You can't believe the weather here. In the morning it's very hot around 36-39 celsius. But afternoon it's heavy rain and at night you feel hot again. Haha. Maybe you need air conditioner to sleep well. The weather like a girl =)) .

Comment

Lots of rain here in South Florida. It has been like this since last week. Not a good time at the beaches....at all.

Comment

In Bangkok, Thsiland is Currently rains in the morning and in the afternoon the weather is too hot like 35-38 degrees

Comment

After several rainy days, the weather is dry and sunny again.

Comment

• It is completely unpredictable, sometimes superbbb hot and sunny (obviously) and sometimes rainy and cold.

Comment

• too cold, it'll be minus 2 at night

Comment

• Hot weather still lasts and it is terrible drought in addition. It has not rained properly for month.

Comment

• Mild at the moment. 80s degrees. Some 90s. Thanks to good ol' San Francisco fog. But lots of fires in West USA. Not looking forward to late summer. And it's seems to be a hot and muggy summer for most the East coast.

Comment

• > 35 C

The reaction of the plastic in the heat.

https://i01.fotocdn.net/s31/35/publi...2739258402.jpg

Comment

• where did you get a picture from my boob

Comment

Working...
                                X