I'm a human, I respect all creatures

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm a human, I respect all creatures

Is not because there is no law that protect this creature I will kill them. No I will not, it's from my humanity, my respect to all creatures.

Do really human always need to be under authority, rules so would respect and deal respectfully?

As long as insects respect me and stay out of my house or not bite me then I will respect them....otherwise I squash them.

Comment

You are heading straight towards Jainism. Before long you’ll be walking around with a veil over your mouth to prevent yourself from inadvertently breathing in an insect. And you’ll walk around with a broom to sweep the path before you lest you crush a cockroach under your foot.

Comment

Originally posted by Dark-Matter View Post
        As long as insects respect me and stay out of my house or not bite me then I will respect them....otherwise I squash them.
        They think you build your house, on theirs. Not the other way around.

Comment

I wonder if the OP realize that these creatures are killing each other, for food, for territory, for mate, etc?

They just aren't as smart as human, that's all. If they are, then they'll probably just do the same as human do now.

Comment

Originally posted by Han1977 View Post
            I wonder if the OP realize that these creatures are killing each other, for food, for territory, for mate, etc?

They just aren't as smart as human, that's all. If they are, then they'll probably just do the same as human do now.
            You could find almost everything in the nature, but I think it's very difficult to know what another species would do if they were as "smart" as humans. For example, an animal like an elephant would probably not be cattle breeders.

As for not killing animals, I guess not taking shower would be a rule for the most extremists, or even not eating at all and just die, but yet again, you would kill billions of creatures by dying yourself.
            Not killing freely a creature, however, is something that might be important and respectable, at least in order to prove yourself and people aroundd you that you don't have some tendencies to be a psychopath. Once again, the "freely" is debatable and I personally think that killing a mosquito that eats you all the night or some insects destroying either your clothes or your house is unavoidable. On the other hand, I don't think that killing a small insect or a spider just because you are afraid of it is unavoidable at all, especially when they are innofensives.

Comment

Originally posted by Marven09 View Post

Do really human always need to be under authority, rules so would respect and deal respectfully?
              Not being under authority is basically called anarchism, and I tend to think that it is a cute utopy.

Comment

...my neighbors respect all creatures too... especially fucking cockroaches

Comment

Working...
                X