Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I’m not sure humans will survive climate change. Am I the only one?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Technical possibilites are the lesser evil in relation to politics when it comes to it. People are cocky as hell and think they'll somehow adapt until they get the real deal at their doors; they'll start waking up from denial but noooone will have any power to help anyone but themselves by then, if privileged enough.

Nos fuimos a la chingada, mano.

Comment

https://www.volkskrant.nl/nieuws-achtergrond/klimaattop-katowice-stelt-ambitie-uit-om-opwarming-aarde-tegen-te-gaan-zeer-onbevredigend-~bfcdde8e/

*s
      igh*

Mzzls
      Last edited by Sneek1e; 12-16-2018, 07:40 AM. Reason: translate google

Comment

Let's eat and drink, for tomorrow we die with climate change.

Comment

meh, will last my lifetime?

And yet i care...........

Mzzls

Comment

Jajajajajaja muy cierto
            Originally posted by Nonlinear View Post
            Technical possibilites are the lesser evil in relation to politics when it comes to it. People are cocky as hell and think they'll somehow adapt until they get the real deal at their doors; they'll start waking up from denial but noooone will have any power to help anyone but themselves by then, if privileged enough.

Nos fuimos a la chingada, mano.

Comment

With or without humans interferences, climate will still change, no (?)

Comment

Originally posted by green3apple View Post
                With or without humans interferences, climate will still change, no (?)

You are right. Probably the only living organism that will survive climate change is the cockroach.

Comment

Originally posted by Coconut_Boy View Post

You are right. Probably the only living organism that will survive climate change is the cockroach.
                  you remind me of cockroach milk researched lately

Comment

I think that as long as there is someone or something to be extracted, used for others, exploited, mankind will still survive. In other words, I mean, in the future, there will be more and more people, animals and natural resources undergoing exploitation. When the resources are finished, mankind will finally come to an end.

Comment

Originally posted by elisa2017 View Post
                      ... When the resources are finished, mankind will finally come to an end.
                      Does God have an end?

Comment

Working...
                      X