News from occupied Ukrainian territories (Crimea, Donbass, Lugansk) #3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tux1 View Post
    These government officials aren't even ethnic Ukrainian!
    How does it matter? That's a bit naziesque
    Originally posted by Tux1 View Post
    Ukraine and Russia are intertwined and connected, whether they like it or not.
    These connections should be destroyed and connections with EU be made.

Comment

• Originally posted by Evripid View Post
      На самом деле в 1932-1933 годах голод был во всем СССР в результате неурожая, и все люди в СССР страдали от голода. Но почему-то укропатриоты приписывают голод только своей украинской территории СССР.
      Ukraine did more than others. And whatever territory the starvation was at, it doesn't excuse crimes of soviet regime.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phdintho1 View Post
        Most of those services are useless. And this is at least against Russian anti-freedom propaganda, against the aggressor, in fact.
        Even your masters from the State Department already condemned this act of ukrainian government. Useless or not, their ban can be perceived as a limitation of the access to information, a basic human right. If ukrainian president and SNBO banned some internet-resourses for their hostile and anti-ukrainian position, it's one thing. But they imposed unsupported "sanctions" which, essentially, a form of censorship. If you like it, you are such a liberal as chinese or turkish government's officials.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tux1 View Post
          Any thoughts on Porkoshenko blocking Ukrainians from accessing social media/the news? They're so afraid of Ukrainians accessing material that is from Russian sources, which they've done for years, that they showed themselves to be the authoritarian Marxists they are. I feel so much empathy for Ukrainians that they are in the middle of some left-wing 'commie' conflict between the West and Russia.
          There is an adage about our laws, "суровость российских законов компенсируется их неисполнением", a proximate translation "the harassment of russian laws is compensated by their nonobservance". It can be applied to ukrainian law system too. So, all these actions would bring mostly inconveniences for common people, but there won't be a complete ban of russian resources. Moreover, even many of our officials admit, that Ukraine can't implement this decree. And the decree itself don't contain explicit penalties for its nonobservance.

For me, the funniest thing in this issue, it's that many of russian "liberals" and representatives from the "opposition" perceived the decree quite benevolently or even hailed its implementation. It's the people, who fight for freedom and condemned similar restriction from the russian government! The russian government also conduct itself hypocritical, whey they condemn ukrainian "censorship" when themselves restrict freedom on the Internet.

Comment

• Originally posted by fox_aka_fox View Post
            Even your masters from the State Department already condemned this act of ukrainian government.
            They aren't my masters. Actually the State Department for me is just a tool to establish my Supreme Will on the Earth. I don't make my point according to what they like, I expect them doing what I like.
            Originally posted by fox_aka_fox View Post
            Useless or not, their ban can be perceived as a limitation of the access to information, a basic human right.
            Well, but we all understand that nobody's really gonna lose the access with having vpn, tor, proxy and the like.
            If ukrainian president and SNBO banned some internet-resourses for their hostile and anti-ukrainian position, it's one thing. But they imposed unsupported "sanctions" which, essentially, a form of censorship.
            The hostile and anti-ukrainian position was the main reason in this case as well.
            Also I heard that was a petition concerning that or something.
            If you like it, you are such a liberal as chinese or turkish government's officials.
            I'm not liberal. How did you come up with such a conclusion? I can be called libertarian/ancap or "anarcho-meritocrat". Also, I think the end justifies the means.

Comment

For me, the funniest thing in this issue, it's that many of russian "liberals" and representatives from the "opposition" perceived the decree quite benevolently or even hailed its implementation. It's the people, who fight for freedom and condemned similar restriction from the russian government! The russian government also conduct itself hypocritical, whey they condemn ukrainian "censorship" when themselves restrict freedom on the Internet.
              Russian patriots does it more funny when they blame liberals for not being wusses and using force against Russia/ pro-Russian rabble/etc.
              You all ought to understand that freedom without violence is impossible.
              И как говорил великий Стомахин: "За нарушение прав человека нужно расстреливать на месте без суда и следствия".

Comment

• Originally posted by Phdintho1 View Post
                Everything anti-Russian that you see in the Western Media is 100% guaranteed to be truth and reality.

Nobody's afraid of Russia lol. Not more than an aggressive stinky hobo with tuberculosis.

No matter how much you agree with this statement, it will always stay a bullshit.

Russia is doomed to fail in the near future. It always fails. And there's just 5% of muslims in Europe. BTW, Russians are almost same human garbage as muslims - I've seen both - they are very similar.
                The greatest and strongest nation in the world will never fail But Europe will, very very soon.

Comment

And WE GOT THE VISA-FREE REGIME! Peremoga! All our dreams become true!
                  Are you disappointed?

Comment

• Originally posted by swmarmalade View Post
                    International Criminal Court: Russia's Invasion Of Ukraine Is A 'Crime,' Not A Civil War

http://www.forbes.com/sites/paulrode.../#2bfb586a7fec
                    Какое нахуй вторжение России! До сих пор никто не может основательно доказать присутствие российских войск на Донбассе. Все ваши доводы основываются на фейковых вбросах. А вот вторжение СШП в Ливию, в Ирак, в Сирию, Югославию и другие страны является действительно преступным нарушением прав человека!

Comment

• Stop speaking gibberish!

Comment

• Originally posted by AdultWorker View Post
                        The greatest and strongest nation in the world will never fail
                        Yes, Western nation will never fail
                        Originally posted by AdultWorker View Post
                        But Europe will, very very soon.
                        Europe is a part of the West, so no it won't but Russia definitely will

Comment

• Originally posted by Evripid View Post
                          Какое нахуй вторжение России!
                          Такое блядь вторжение! Как у Гитлера, знаешь? Скоро террорашка будет опиздюлена, предстанет перед международным трибуналом и будет выплачивать триллионы долларов репараций! Так-то!
                          Originally posted by Evripid View Post
                          До сих пор никто не может основательно доказать присутствие российских войск на Донбассе.
                          Доказательств дохуя. И руснявая техника, и "случайно заблудившиеся" десантники и российская форма...
                          Все ваши доводы основываются на фейковых вбросах.
                          Все твои унтерменшеские убеждения основаны на фейковых вбросах.
                          А вот вторжение СШП в Ливию, в Ирак, в Сирию, Югославию и другие страны является действительно преступным нарушением прав человека!
                          Нихуя подобного! Это является подвигом! США как раз таки принесли туда свободу и права человека!

Россиянские ватники проявляет чудеса холуйского свинства, ругая НАТО за освобождение угнетённых народов от зажравшихся и оборзевших от власти банановых диктаторов. Свою хамско-быдлячью позицию они нелепо пытаются оправдывать тем, что тот же ливийский народ, например, якобы имел какое-то там «право», которое попрали злые натовцы. Я так полагаю, они имеют в виду право кланяться до земли и целовать задницу Каддафи? Право быть рабами?

Ну да, это же поистине невосполнимая потеря — нехорошие дяденьки из НАТО лишили ливийцев священного права сосать государственный хуй! Для ватников этот процесс — превыше всего, они не представляют себе жизни без правительственного прибора за щекой и без хомута на шее. О чем можно говорить с этими свиньями, не знающими слова «свобода»? Ватник выдрессирован, чтобы подчиняться и унижаться перед вождями, ватник не имеет чувства собственного достоинства.

В то время, как свободные люди МИЛЛИОНАМИ плюют в рожу правителям и гордо вытирают ноги о целые государства, показывая своё величие и свою абсолютную независимость, ватники живут в вечной тюрьме, с потрохами отдавая себя в полнейшее распоряжение свиноматочного «начальства». Они — рабы, они — недочеловеки и их не исправить. Но то, что ватники неизлечимы, еще не значит, что надо просто оставить их в покое. Они опасны для цивилизованного мира, а потому не заслуживают гуманного к себе отношения и подлежат нейтрализации.

Comment

• Originally posted by swmarmalade View Post

Are you disappointed?
                            I think that that alleviation of the visa-regime is highly overestimated. Ok, we have it, what next? About of 5% of ukrainians can afford to travel (as TOURISTS!) in Europe. It's good, but those people could travel in Europe with visas also. Other people couldn't and can't afford the travel with visas or without. It's not about work and education in Europe. And even if, is it so huge preference? We won't be a part of Europe in the foreseeable future. And IF, we won't be a next Poland or Greece with its huge EU credits and financial aid. So, the visa-free regime is a good thing, but it won't change well-being of ukrainians at all.

Comment

We won't be a part of Europe in the foreseeable future.
                              Of course you will. I promise.
                              And IF, we won't be a next Poland or Greece with its huge EU credits and financial aid.
                              You will.

Comment

• Standard of Living of the Ukrainians will of course not change from day to day after joining the EU. But there will be changes in the horizon of only a few years, and life will be much better than before. Corruption is almost disappearing in Ukraine, and local leeches = the oligarchs will cease to be as influential as they are today.

Comment

Working...
                                X